Uk/Euro players?

#1 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

hello fellow duders, im looking for other euro Trackmania players, preferably UK based. the race night is at 1am here unfortuently so that's kind of a no go for me...

Maybe we could start our own race night?

#2 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Yeah, i'm up for that. I pretty much only play on Jeff's server at the moment, but would be up for a Euro race night.

My 'Mania-ID' is Picklesnipe.

#3 Posted by Bantex (22 posts) -

Euro race night would be cool. Im usually on the Cos Fullspeed server.

Mania Id. bantex

#4 Posted by zudthespud (3283 posts) -

I'd be up for it. I use the same name as here, I'm on the GB server every now and then.

#5 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

Well that's at least 4 of us! I'll keep checking around and will post if anything becomes 'official'

#6 Posted by Mint1e (35 posts) -

how many uk people are on this?

im about to build myself a new pc and seriously tinking about buying TM2, but obviously i want to be playing it at the same time as everyone else is but im in the uk.

#7 Posted by vinster345 (131 posts) -

Yep, I'm around and from the UK!

#8 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Ill be around as well :)

Sayishere

#9 Posted by Jackcc (51 posts) -

Anyone got a try code so I could demo this game? I'm also in uk!

#10 Posted by blalala (122 posts) -

Not from the UK, but close enough. I'll race with you guys, my maniaid = ruland

#11 Posted by arjybarjy (93 posts) -

I'm in if it's on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.