Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TrackMania² Canyon

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 14, 2011

The long-awaited full sequel to TrackMania is here! Drive fast and drift long in this crazy, physics-based fun racing game. Features gameplay similar to that of previous games in the series. The player can race on various tracks, with the ability to do stunts in various modes.

What type of maps do you find fun?

kingofpeanuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By kingofpeanuts

I have been hard at work trying to create good maps and will be releasing a couple shortly, but I want to know what makes a map fun for you.

-How long should it be?

-Max speed vs technical(drifting)

What makes you want to play a map again?

Thanks!

SharkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SharkMan

lots of jumps, night tracks, and caves; i really like the uneven road tracks, but there are very few of them. I like the wall riding too, but it feels a little weird, loops feel great though.

oh also, if its complete-able without any sort of gimmicky jumps that have to be hit exactly right, i hate a lot of those tracks.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By stackboy

I like the ones where the cars go fast and do big jumps. Seriously.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ravenlight

I prefer maps that are less than 35 seconds long. I like to really perfect my runs on short tracks where everybody's time is within one or two seconds.

What I don't like are long stretches of just straight acceleration at the beginning or end of a map, I don't feel it adds anything extra.

Airickson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Airickson

I enjoy a good technical track where you have to maintain a certain speed to make a jump. But I like the track to be pretty short -- 20-35s only.

LotsOfZazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By LotsOfZazz

I like tracks that are around 30-35 seconds with a decent amount of drifting and 1-2 jumps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.