aperebus's TrackMania 2 (PC) review

• aperebus wrote this review on .

An excellent racing game

I picked this up based on Jeff's excitement on the BombCast and love it.

This is the first Trackmania game I've ever purchased, but it suits my style of play perfectly. It's, as the official review describes, less about "racing" and more about the "perfect run". Having no collision with other cars means that it all comes down to your skill and precision, rather than trying to deal with other players.

Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys racing games, or even just trying to nail that one perfect run.

Other reviews for TrackMania 2 (PC)

A More Refined TM Experience 0

The TrackMania series is, by now, a well-known cult racing phenomenon that has entertained players from nearly every county in the world. Millions of users have logged countless hours racing, building, and competing online for top spots and the fastest recorded times. While vastly different from the majority of racing games, TrackMania has always featured some of the craziest over-the-top driving action and the unrealistic physics and speed is what sets it apart and makes the series so special. ...