4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

TrackMania 2 Valley is a strange one to review, it's great, but lacks features. 0

I jumped into the TrackMania series with TrackMania Sunrise, the second entry in the franchise. Sunrise was a great-looking game for its time, coming with the three environments of Island, Bay and Coast for me to experience. Environments are a key part of TrackMania: each one has its own appearance and vehicle with unique handling. I remember hating the Coast environment’s car, because it was a heavy piece of crap with no traction. I spent ages roaring in anger over trying to beat and master tho...