Dat trailer

#1 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

Holy fugg that's a bad ass trailer. I'd rather watch this 30 times than another hour of that Bay crap. Never played the War for Cybertron, but heard it was pretty good. That combined with this trailer makes me giddy with anticipation.

#2 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

War for Cybertron was a good first outing. It gives me high hopes for this.

#3 Posted by Zzzleepy (162 posts) -

Yeah, War for Cybertron was a cool game with a few too many flaws. If they've ironed those out this game should be pretty good. This trailer is way better than Bayformers.

#4 Posted by project343 (2818 posts) -

@Zzzleepy: I think saying 'few too many flaws' is a bit rash. The game needed a little more polish overall, and maybe a higher budget, but I can't think of a single glaring flaw or core design issue.

#5 Posted by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

War for Cybertron had a cool trailer too.

Then the game turned out to be ... average. really really avarage generic TPS with some driving/flying sections. There was nothing bad about it or flawed. But neither was there really anything of worth, imo.

#6 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

@project343 said:

@Zzzleepy: I think saying 'few too many flaws' is a bit rash. The game needed a little more polish overall, and maybe a higher budget, but I can't think of a single glaring flaw or core design issue.

The whole time I was playing I was thinking "Sequel needs a bigger budget". I assume it got one.

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6970 posts) -

Trailers with no gameplay mean nothing to me, NOTHING.

#8 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

But it looks soooo coooool! (I know, but let's dream once in a while).

#9 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -
@Dagbiker said:
This, also Armored Core V will be a much better game.
#10 Posted by Zzzleepy (162 posts) -

@MideonNViscera said:

@project343 said:

The whole time I was playing I was thinking "Sequel needs a bigger budget". I assume it got one.

Agreed, sounded more harsh than I intended it. I enjoyed the game and finished it, afterall. And the MP was kinda fun too.

#11 Posted by Evan_Buchholz (122 posts) -

I found the trailer to be completely hilarious with that Linkin Park or whatever it was music playing over it

#12 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1087 posts) -

@Evan_Buchholz said:

I found the trailer to be completely hilarious with that Linkin Park or whatever it was music playing over it

Puscifer - The Humbling River

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.