Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is the spiritual successor to 2010's "War for Cybertron", and depicts the climax of the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, culminating in the destruction of the Transformer homeworld of Cybertron.

Utterly stuck, 30+ attempts at one section, ch 9 spoilers

Yodasdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Yodasdarkside

What am I doing wrong? After Starscream raises the shield around him and summons a bunch of Decepticons, I can barely last a minute as Megatron before I just get wiped out. Is there a trick or secret to this part of the game, or a decent strategy that will help me? I'm willing to admit that I am not great at it, I've struggled with other bits as well (Jazz's mid-stage fight and Vortex's part after opening the security doors) but nothing as bad as this, I don't ever feel like I'm learning or getting better at it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I didn't really struggle with that part, the biggest problem are the dudes with the shottys. Maybe you just need to replay an earlier mission and purchase some upgrades or better weapons at the Teletraan1 right before you take the elevator up to Starscream to be better equipped for the enemy waves.

Remember there's lots of healing Energon cubes scattered throughout the area and at least a third of the Decepticons you shoot drop them as well. Make use of Megatron's hover ability to scope out the field when all the boxes are there to cover people and watch out for when the flames start randomly spewing from the pillars.

Good luck

Yodasdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Yodasdarkside

@TeflonBilly: Thanks for that, upgraded to the second energon boost and did it on the second attempt. Netted a bunch of trophies along the way as well

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.