First gameplay footage revealed.

#1 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Gametrailers has a new trailer for War for Cybertron with actual gameplay. 
And wouldn't ya know it, it looks pretty damn cool. 

Now, I'm a Transformers fan, so I may be extremely biased (although even I was able to discern the second movie was craaaaaaaaaaaap), but this looks to be everything you'd want in your Robots in Disguise. 
What's GB think?

#2 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

probably better than the previous games but still not my cup of tea

#3 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

Meh.

#4 Posted by Druminator (1678 posts) -

I doubt I will be playing this.

#5 Edited by FilthyJTR (44 posts) -

I think a game based on toys kind of speaks for itself so I probably won't play it. Unless you buy it for me, of course.

#6 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Every video game trailer needs a good "Until NOW!" moment. 

Makes it way more exciting.

#7 Posted by Delta_Ass (3280 posts) -

Looks good. Still not quite Generation One, but it's close.

#8 Posted by LiquidPrince (15969 posts) -

The second movie was great. I don't understand why everyone feels the need to bash it just because it was directed by Michael Bay especially since the story was written by Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman same people who wrote the new Star Trek and was pretty much taken straight from the lore. But I guess Bay doesn't have as much cred as Abrams.

#9 Posted by Bucketdeth (8013 posts) -
@extremeradical said:
" Every video game trailer needs a good "Until NOW!" moment.  Makes it way more exciting. "
Haha I was thinking the same thing.
#10 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -
@LiquidPrince:
Hey, I liked the first one and that one was also directed by Bay. 
I just didn't like the second one because... well I felt it wasn't very good.  Even in comparison to the first.
#11 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -
@Delta_Ass said:
" Looks good. Still not quite Generation One, but it's close. "
We'll never get a G1 video game. Face it. I wish we would, but we wont. I think this is the closest we'll ever get. And you know what? Thats fine by me. 1984 was fine. This is 2010, yo.
#12 Posted by Zereta (1368 posts) -

Still looking at Batman: AA and telling myself to have some hope. Optimism FTW/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.