Pre-Order: Confirmed!

#1 Posted by simian (865 posts) -

I was a bit hazy on bothering with this title, let alone pre-ordering it but then saw something... Something amazing... That has let me see the error of my ways...

#2 Posted by RavenX302 (258 posts) -

haha, "Transformative"

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I effing hate Gamestop commercials. They should never convince anyone of anything.

#4 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

I think I will join you in pre-ordering after seeing this.

#5 Posted by CaptainObvious (2998 posts) -

GOD YES.

#6 Posted by Jazz (2269 posts) -

Yes 
YES 
Thats what I'm talking about.

#7 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4510 posts) -

Good commercial, but I gave up on GameStop a long time ago.

#8 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

Wow...well done Gamestop

#9 Posted by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

Fucking awsome ad

#10 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I'm really excited about this game. It doesn't look like it's going to be anything unbelievably spectacular - HOWEVER - it does seem like it's going to pay a lot of fan-service to real fans of the proper Transformers. That's what's got me excited.

#11 Posted by Coonfish (44 posts) -

Awesome...but I hate Gamestop so I guess I'm not getting him.  Amazon has Demolisher and $10 off a future game purchase for pre-order bonuses so I may go that way.  Either way this game looks like a ton of fun.

#12 Edited by Lazyaza (2183 posts) -

I wish I could order the game but for some reason not a single Australian retailer has the PC version listed.  
The PC version of Blur is nowhere to be found either, its freaking annoying!

That ad was pretty nifty though.

#13 Posted by simian (865 posts) -

I was thinking about going through Amazon but it appears that .CA doesn't get pre-order bonuses, which is a shame considering I was also going to buy THIS.

#14 Edited by ProfessorEss (7374 posts) -

Shockwave being a store exclusive pre-order bonus is total fucking bullshit.

...still, I'm in love with this game's Generation 1 fan service.

#15 Posted by ProfessorEss (7374 posts) -

I knew it, and this is why I hated that pre-order bonus so much.
The game came out today specially priced at Walmart for 39.98.

Meaning anyone (in Canada) who pre-ordered and bought this at Gamestop just paid 20 bucks for Shockwave.

(My wife's grabbing my non-pre-ordered copy at WalMart as I type this)

#16 Posted by marcusravenheart (224 posts) -

Eh, I don't live in Canada... so that deal isn't here... so I scored me a Shockwave. 

- Marc

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.