Transformers Fall Of Cybertron announced

#1 Edited by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
#2 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

As long as they fix up the network code, I'm game. That really killed the longevity of the last game.

#3 Posted by RE_Player1 (7561 posts) -

I found the first one to be ok at best. My brother rented it and I played through half, couldn't compel myself to finish it. I remember thinking the same thing as Jeff when all the reviews came out praising the game," Which game were you playing because I played the one that came out and... nah son." I remember particularly IGN giving it an extremely high review after running features before release about how the game is the Arkham Asylum of Transformers games...,

#4 Posted by tsiro (214 posts) -

This is the best news that I've heard all day! I quite enjoyed the first one.

#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

@RE_Player92 said:

I found the first one to be ok at best. My brother rented it and I played through half, couldn't compel myself to finish it. I remember thinking the same thing as Jeff when all the reviews came out praising the game," Which game were you playing because I played the one that came out and... nah son." I remember particularly IGN giving it an extremely high review after running features before release about how the game is the Arkham Asylum of Transformers games...,

like i said, it depends on your Transformers G1 nostalgia rose tinted glasses. I thought it was a decent third person shooter, but everytime something i knew popped up, or someone said something they should say or whatever, I squeeled like a little girl.

#6 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

I really liked the multiplayer demo they put out but never bought it, the MP didn't catch on that well from what I heard. It had a tactile and unforgiving feel to it, reminded me of Unreal Tournament in that way.

#7 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

i played the first game with those lovely rose tinted glasses on and i enjoyed it... will probably buy this

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.