No recent wiki edits to this page.
Data National Pokedex No.
Ant Pit Pokemon Type:
Hyper Cutter or Arena Trap or Brute Force (only on the Dream World) Height:
33.1 lbs Locations:
Route 111 (Ruby
Route 111, Mirage Tower (Ground Floor - 4F) (Emerald
Route 228 (Poke Radar) (Diamond
Safari Zone (HeartGold
) Evolves at:
They can be found in desert areas, they nest underground.
Trapinch (Level 35) ---> Vibrava
(Level 45) ---> Flygon
Type Effectiveness Weak to:
Water, Grass, Ice Resistant against:
Poison, Rock Unaffected by:
Electric Damaged normally by:
Normal, Fighting, Flying, Ground, Bug, Ghost, Steel, Fire, Psychic, Dragon, Dark
- Ruby: Trapinch's nest is a sloped, bowl-like pit dug in the sand. This Pokemon patiently waits for prey to tumble down the pit. Its giant jaws have enough strength to crunch even boulders.
- Sapphire: Trapinch is a patient hunter. It dig an inescapable pit in a desert and waits for its prey to come tumbling down. This Pokemon can go a whole week without access to any water.
- Emerald: Its big jaws crunch through boulders. Because its head it so big, it has a hard time getting back upright if it tips over onto its back.
- FireRed/LeafGreen: It lives in arid deserts. It makes a sloping pit trap in sand where it patiently awaits prey.
- Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: It makes a conical pit in desert sand and lies in wait at the bottom for prey to come tumbling down.
- HeartGold/SoulSilver: Its nest is a sloped, bowl-like pit in the desert. Once something has fallen in, there is no escape.
- Black/White: It makes a conical pit in desert sand and lies in wait at the bottom for prey to come tumbling down.