What kind of wifi support does this game have?

#1 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

I noticed the "nintendo wifi" logo on the boxart, but what kind of online feature does this game have? My guess is a leader board (?).

#2 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Yes, only leaderboards.

#3 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

OK thanks, i'll add that to the wiki.

#4 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -
Endogene said:
"OK thanks, i'll add that to the wiki."
I noticed that you do tons of edits to the wiki's, which is great, but how do you have the time for all that stuff, don't you have school, or if your older, a job?  I'm at work all day, and if I'm not at work, I'm either playing video games, hanging out with my girlfriend, or sleeping.
#5 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:
I noticed that you do tons of edits to the wiki's, which is great, but how do you have the time for all that stuff, don't you have school, or if your older, a job?  I'm at work all day, and if I'm not at work, I'm either playing video games, hanging out with my girlfriend, or sleeping."
Thats kinda too personal.

Anyway, i just noticed Derek is in this game. I need to play it sometime, i bought it when it came out last year, played the first level and never played it again.
#6 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:
I noticed that you do tons of edits to the wiki's, which is great, but how do you have the time for all that stuff, don't you have school, or if your older, a job?  I'm at work all day, and if I'm not at work, I'm either playing video games, hanging out with my girlfriend, or sleeping."
I work only till around 3 o clock so i usually have 3 to 5 hours before my friends are home and that i go out.
#7 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

I assume he's talking to Endogene...

#8 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Megalon said:
"I assume he's talking to Endogene..."
I know, it just felt random
#9 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -
Endogene said:
"SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:
I work only till around 3 o clock so i usually have 3 to 5 hours before my friends are home and that i go out."
That's all I was curious about, sorry if it was too personal of a question, didn't mean any harm by it.
#10 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:

That's all I was curious about, sorry if it was too personal of a question, didn't mean any harm by it."
Oh it is fine. I like editing the wiki on giant bomb, i see it as a game.
#11 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -
Endogene said:
"SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:

That's all I was curious about, sorry if it was too personal of a question, didn't mean any harm by it."
Oh it is fine. I like editing the wiki on giant bomb, i see it as a game."
I hear ya, is there a way to sort the top editors or something, I've never seen who the # 1 person is.  Or who is above below me (even though I only have like 50 points)?
#12 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:
"SpinCookie said:
"Endogene said:

Oh it is fine. I like editing the wiki on giant bomb, i see it as a game."
I hear ya, is there a way to sort the top editors or something, I've never seen who the # 1 person is.  Or who is above below me (even though I only have like 50 points)?"
you mean this -> http://www.giantbomb.com/users/?sort=most_points
#13 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.