Trauma Team is the best game ever!!

#1 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

I just beat Trauma Team and holy crap was that a great game.
I bought a Wii just for Trauma Team and $200 justified ten times over.
It took me 30 hours to beat and every moment of it was fantastic. 
The medical examiner story line is my favorite. The cases are amazingly dark and the stories of them are incredibly interesting.
The low point for me is the ninja princess endoscopy storyline, it's kinda stupid and endoscopy is just not very fun. 
So anyways Trauma Team is pretty fucking awesome.

#2 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -
#3 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -

I will not disagree. I thoroughly enjoyed Trauma Team as well.

#4 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur said:
" Is this game really better than Grim Fandango?^^ "
I would say so
#5 Posted by Godites (105 posts) -

I know that this could be a sarcastic statement. But, I'm still going to say this: There is no such thing as the best game ever.

#6 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Is this game really better than Grim Fandango?^^ "
I would say so "
Hey....Don't be down on the Grim Fandango. That is one of the best adventure games of all time.
#7 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@neoepoch said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Is this game really better than Grim Fandango?^^ "
I would say so "
Hey....Don't be down on the Grim Fandango. That is one of the best adventure games of all time. "
Well that's how much I like the adventure game parts of his game.

#8 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Godites said:
" I know that this could be a sarcastic statement. But, I'm still going to say this: There is no such thing as the best game ever. "
zipity do da
#9 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -

I'm including Trauma Team on my top 10 this year, but haven't decided on the order. 

#10 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5263 posts) -
@neoepoch said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Is this game really better than Grim Fandango?^^ "
I would say so "
Hey....Don't be down on the Grim Fandango. That is one of the best adventure games of all time. "
But the mere possibility of Nolan North being a main character is enough to boost it to the top.
#11 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Apathylad said:
" I'm including Trauma Team on my top 10 this year, but haven't decided on the order.  "
I would have to say it is my GOTY unless AC:brotherhood has stuff like this game does.
#12 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @neoepoch said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Is this game really better than Grim Fandango?^^ "
I would say so "
Hey....Don't be down on the Grim Fandango. That is one of the best adventure games of all time. "
But the mere possibility of Nolan North being a main character is enough to boost it to the top. "
Damn straight
#13 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @neoepoch said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Is this game really better than Grim Fandango?^^ "
I would say so "
Hey....Don't be down on the Grim Fandango. That is one of the best adventure games of all time. "
But the mere possibility of Nolan North being a main character is enough to boost it to the top. "
A valid point. It is one of my top games of the year. So that counts for something at least.
#14 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

I am conflicted. 
 
On one hand, every female in the game is naked at some point
 On the other hand, the voice acting, while really good, needs to be quicker and snappier. Just take some of that dead space out and you'd be golden
On the other hand again, the story is so comically over the top that I can stop giggling as I proceed
On the other hand yet again, this game will kill any progress in the "House" franchise. 
 
And yeah, the endoscopy levels are horrid and just...disconcerning. I never stop having the feeling that I am giving a colonoscopy to a 9-year-old child. It's disturbing.
 
But FANTASTIC game.

#15 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Mesoian said:
" I am conflicted.   On one hand, every female in the game is naked at some point  On the other hand, the voice acting, while really good, needs to be quicker and snappier. Just take some of that dead space out and you'd be golden On the other hand again, the story is so comically over the top that I can stop giggling as I proceed On the other hand yet again, this game will kill any progress in the "House" franchise.   And yeah, the endoscopy levels are horrid and just...disconcerning. I never stop having the feeling that I am giving a colonoscopy to a 9-year-old child. It's disturbing.  But FANTASTIC game. "
only one girl is nude at one time
#16 Posted by Akel (147 posts) -

I haven't beaten it yet so I can't say my complete feelings on the game. I do enjoy it though. I don't know about best game ever, but best trauma game for me at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.