4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

A terribly underrated game. 0

Trespasser: Jurassic Park is an interesting game to review. It's a game that never truly lived up to all the amazing gameplay claims and all the potential it had during it's three-year disastrous development. But then again, could a game with so many promises really be expected to fulfill every single one? I began the game expecting nothing but what everyone had told me for years. I was expecting a terrible, boring, broken, mediocre, irritating, ugly game. Boy, was I surprised. It's a real shame...

Immersive, atmospheric and vastly unappreciated. 0

Like most 13 year olds I loved Jurassic Park and the book even more when I got round to reading it. After countless despicable game tie-ins particularly during the 16-bit era, I'd lost hope for there ever being a opportunity to explore a island infested with dinosaurs. Lucky for me, the team at DreamWorks Interactive had the same idea, a 1-person, exciting, realistic survival horror in a Jurassic park setting. Excellent. Set several years after Jurassic Park:  The Lost World, the game presents t...