Saving record problem

#1 Posted by DrSwank (442 posts) -

Is anyone else having problems with trials evolution saving your records? It feels like mine takes forever! It keeps disconnecting from the too!

#2 Posted by Dethfish (3638 posts) -

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I imagine it's because so many people are playing right now.

#3 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

Yup, servers are probably being hammered. Downloading player tracks is still superfast, so I guess they are on seperate servers.

#4 Posted by SockemJetpack (408 posts) -

Yeah major issues. It was fine earlier in the day. Primetime!

#5 Edited by beard_of_zeus (1679 posts) -
#6 Posted by TimmyChaw (114 posts) -

Fuck, I just had a great run too, lol.

I dont want to continue till I can post this...

#7 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

*sigh*

Retry.

Retry.

Retry......

#8 Edited by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -

I love it when an error message implies that the issue is somehow your fault when it's really the game that can't get its shit together.

EDIT: It just locked up my 360 too. Will see what's up with it this evening.

#9 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

You still get the medals though, just not the time. And it seems to be working again.

#10 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2490 posts) -

@jozzy: man, FUCK the medals I want those LEADERBOARD TIMES!

Still isn't working for me, oh well, guess I'll just play it tomorrow when people aren't going crazy on it.

#11 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

@Vigorousjammer: haha I know, I was working through the hard levels for the first time so the leaderboard stuff wasn't that important at the time. Maybe I was lucky for a second, I quit right after I posted some new times on the easy tracks with the phoenix.

#12 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1544 posts) -

Yeah, it doesn't even try to connect now, just instantly fails.

I also tried connecting to multiplayer and I lost 5 levels.

#13 Posted by TimmyChaw (114 posts) -

WHOOO!!! Finally... I sat there the whole time trying to post my score. Glad I did. Suck it, friends of mine :P

#14 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1679 posts) -

Everything seems to be good again, at least for now. I've been playing for the last couple hours with no issues at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.