"Searching for players..." - Nothing...

#1 Edited by Yagami (585 posts) -

So, i'm on XBL, trying to find a Multiplayer game, all I get is "Searching for players..." -This goes on and on and on and on until I no longer want to wait anymore. The NAT is set to open (Yellow - 2 bars)... why can't I find any games at all whatsoever?

Anyone else have this problem?

- Edit: Ok, after having it on search for about 10 minutes, I finally got a race. This reminds me of SF3: 3:rd Strike Online Edition where players also had this incredibly annoying problem.

#2 Edited by san_salvador (145 posts) -

I tried yesterday night and again right now. Always found someone to play with.

Multiplayer is btw a-fggin-mazing! :)

#3 Posted by MrMuscle (447 posts) -

Just add people from the forum here and you will get invites to multiplayer all the time. I got so many last night that i couldnt play them all.

#4 Posted by Yagami (585 posts) -

Alright, i'll do that then. ^-^ - Still, kinda bothered by this problem.

#5 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

I had a little problem with that, but it was right when the game came out, an hour later everything was fine, and i could get into games almost instantanely.

#6 Posted by Crutta (3 posts) -

Im having the same problem. Incredibly annoying. Been like this for 2 days now...

#7 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1324 posts) -

It takes a while as the servers have been getting hit very hard for this game. The leaderboard was down for a bit even.

Trials Evolution servers crash in launch rush100,000-player swarm cripples online leaderboards - computerandvideogames.com

#8 Posted by Jetfire (9 posts) -

I'm having this issue as well. I hope this is resolved soon. Such a great game. I'd hate for this to be its' weakness.

#9 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

@Jetfire said:

I'm having this issue as well. I hope this is resolved soon. Such a great game. I'd hate for this to be its' weakness.

Pro tip:

On the Multiplayer Menu, press RB for settings, and move both sliders to Fast Join.

#10 Posted by nobull6 (238 posts) -

My issue is that it cycles between searching, connecting, disconnecting, etc. over and over again. NAT is moderate with full green bars. I got into a match after about three minutes, which seems like an eternity.

The track marketplace thing is unavailable right now, too, for what it's worth. Trials seems to be having lots of online issues.

#11 Posted by Cloneslayer (1626 posts) -

matchmaking in this game is horrible!!!! I thought a bunch of people bought this but it takes forever to quick match.

#12 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

@Cloneslayer said:

matchmaking in this game is horrible!!!! I thought a bunch of people bought this but it takes forever to quick match.

@BPRJCTX said:

@Jetfire said:

Pro tip:

On the Multiplayer Menu, press RB for settings, and move both sliders to Fast Join.

You're welcome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.