Trials Evolution news

#1 Edited by aquacadet (217 posts) -
#2 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3555 posts) -

Best XBLA game this year, Dust: AET and Pinball Arcade being close runner ups.

#3 Posted by Forcen (1804 posts) -

Should the Gold edition have its own Gamepage?

#4 Edited by Snail (8579 posts) -

@Forcen said:

Does it do anything else other than compile DLC into it? If not, then in all likelihood the answer to that question is no.

#5 Posted by Forcen (1804 posts) -

@Snail said:

@Forcen said:

Does it do anything else other than compile DLC into it? If not, then in all likelihood the answer to that question is no.

It has all the tracks from Trials HD and Evolution, improved level editor and graphics so a bit more then that.

http://www.redlynx.com/games/trials-evolution-gold-edition

#6 Posted by Snail (8579 posts) -

@Forcen: I know we aren't keen on anthologies, unless they're "HD Collections", but since that game has new graphics and an improved level editor it most likely is deserving of its own game page. I'm not at all familiar with the franchise, so I guess this as much as I can say.

You should probably create a thread about this in the Tools & Editing forums, but I'm guessing you're going to get a "Yes" for an answer.

#7 Posted by emem (1961 posts) -

I just read about it, can't wait for the PC version!

#8 Posted by Zella (701 posts) -

Yes, so stoked for the PC version!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.