Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Fusion

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 15, 2014

RedLynx takes their bike-platforming franchise to the future (and PlayStation) with the addition of a physics-based trick system.

Anybody want to do some Trials Fusion multiplayer

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UpperDecker

Hello,

Does anybody want to get together sometime and play some Trials Fusion multiplayer beta? If so, you can add me to Steam, ROGamingRyan. I was accepted into the beta, and I've put my computer into a lobby and waited for a couple hours and have never found a game. I emailed Ubisoft to get some more keys, but who knows? Please let me know if you want to try this out!

Ryan

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By UpperDecker

So

hahaha. Last shot and I'll give up. Would anybody want to try and get a 8 player multiplayer game going this friday or saturday? The most i've had in a online multiplayer game is me and another player. I was curious how this runs with 8 people racing against each other. Any takers?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.