Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Fusion

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 15, 2014

RedLynx takes their bike-platforming franchise to the future (and PlayStation) with the addition of a physics-based trick system.

Oh god how do you do the long jump

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Ok love the game but holy shit I've been on the damn long jump challenge for like 2 hours and the game is giving me NO feedback in what I'm doing wrong

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

When you're about to hit the edge, push back and then forward again quickly, and make sure you then press triangle or Y to bail off your bike. Remember, you can also always watch any leaderboard replay to see what the best players in the world did.

TopLeftCenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The biggest thing is going from back to forward right before you press the bail button. Try it when you're sitting still to get the timing down to launch yourself forward. The other thing that made a big difference for me was launching as soon as the ramp levels out instead of waiting to get to the edge.

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

After trying for 30 minutes I found out there's air control on the rider when he's soaring through the air. Try it out, just point up and right to get more distance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.