Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Fusion

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 15, 2014

RedLynx takes their bike-platforming franchise to the future (and PlayStation) with the addition of a physics-based trick system.

Trials Fusion PC Multiplayer Restricted Beta begins

Roxasthirteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Roxasthirteen

http://trials.ubi.com/trials-portal/en-US/news/detail.aspx?adbid=873186119381631&adbpl=fb&adbpr=358380197528895&c=tcm%3A152-185200-16&cid=social_20141120_35940717&ct=tcm%3A148-76770-32T

7 months after the initial release, a select few buyers of Trials Fusion on PC have been given enough MP keys for themselves and for a few friends.

UncleDisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By UncleDisco

Still seems weird it shipped without it. But hey progress! So I guess that's good.

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wish I hadnt bought it day one as that was the reason I bought it for... so instead of paying full price for a game I haven't touched (due to hearing about no online MP) I could have saved some money and waited...

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a beta key for this. Logged in and left it in search for a game mode for 12 hours straight and didn't find a game. Anybody else get a key?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.