Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Fusion

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 15, 2014

RedLynx takes their bike-platforming franchise to the future (and PlayStation) with the addition of a physics-based trick system.

What difficulty of Trials tracks do you enjoy most?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll What difficulty of Trials tracks do you enjoy most? (24 votes)

Anything before Medium 8%
    Medium 42%
    Hard 42%
    Extreme 4%
    Ninja (fan-made ultra hard difficulty) 4%

For this question, please use the Trials Fusion base game as a guide.

I wanted to ask this because the hard levels in the DLC seem a fair amount harder than the hard tracks in the main game, and I have to wonder if that's what the average player really wants from more Trials. If I'd ask this on the Trials forum, I'd get a usual crowd of the hardest of the hardcore, so I thought this might be a better place to judge what most fans actually want.

For me, Trials is best when I'm trying for a better run than a friend, not when I'm banging my head against a wall trying to figure out advanced bike techniques that the game never teaches you about.

And normally it makes perfect sense to make DLC only for fans looking for even more of a challenge, but you have to keep in mind that Ubisoft pre-sold the DLC to everyone who bought the retail version, or the deluxe digital edition, so it's not as if they should only be committed to creating content for the top 5% of players.

So what do you prefer when it comes to Trials difficulty?

• 
    bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

in any trials game medium is the sweet spot for me not too hard not to easy. I usually just go watch replays of the extreme ones cause fuck that i'll never finish one of those.

MikaelBoogart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MikaelBoogart

The more difficult hard tracks and the easier extreme ones are my favorite. With the extreme tracks it's usually one or two specific parts of the track that make it a nightmare.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hate them all, frankly. Trials is a series that I would like to set on fire. Then, I would like to take everyone involved in the game from production and development to marketing and the janitorial staff of the building they work in and stick them on a distant island. Then, I'd like to nuke that island. Trials fills me with more hate than almost anything I can think of.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@branthog said:

I hate them all, frankly. Trials is a series that I would like to set on fire. Then, I would like to take everyone involved in the game from production and development to marketing and the janitorial staff of the building they work in and stick them on a distant island. Then, I'd like to nuke that island. Trials fills me with more hate than almost anything I can think of.

Why is that?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@spaceinsomniac said:

@branthog said:

Why is that?

Every Trials game I have ever bought and played is so frustrating and infuriating that it is probably the origin of the phrase "I could punch a baby". After the first few levels of every game, I would not only be ready to punch a baby, but set it ablaze in a pile of feces before running over it with a steam roller. I'm at the point in the current game where I would rather strap two-by-fours to my arms and try to paint Rembrandt's The Night Watch on the head of a pin than try and get through another level. I would rather slide balls-first down a thousand-mile stairway handrail, pantless, than throw myself fruitlessly at this damn game. If I had a gun with one bullet in a room with Hitler and Trials, I would just shoot myself. Trials is made by bad people who want you to hate yourself. :)

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I like to think I am pretty good at this game, as I only need a few more challenges to finish, but I find beating the Hard Tracks are more satisfying to me, the extreme tracks are kinda ridiculous sometimes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.