Just another beta key giveaway thread

#1 Edited by yinstarrunner (1219 posts) -

Hey duders! Got into this Tribes: Ascend beta and have been playing it religiously over the past week or so... I even wrote my first blog post on the game.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about KEYYYYYYS!

I'm just going to post them in this thread. First come, first serve. If you manage to snag one, though, be sure to SPREAD THE LOVE. I want everyone on Giantbomb to have a key by the end of this!

Before we start, you're gonna need to download the "Hi-Command" launcher from here

OK, ready? Here we go:

• V2275-11E00-D07F4-C6488-0F121 - TAKEN
  • V289B-39071-8B7E4-4ADBC-ED368- TAKEN
  • V2978-3B8D2-C07C4-B7AA0-3BC68 - TAKEN
  • V2355-70A85-1F2B4-D889B-68C3B - TAKEN

That's all for now! Once you get in, you can click the social button on the lower right and add me if you like. My name in-game is "Starstrider". I hope you guys enjoy the game!

#2 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4643 posts) -

I wish I kept my key so I could give it away. I love the game, but my schedule and DOTA2 are eating up all my time at the moment haha. I'd probably let someone have my account for the time being if I still didn't hop into Global Agenda occasionally. Oh well. If anyone plans on starting a GB group/night/something for this game then let a brotha know!!!!

#3 Posted by ESREVER (2700 posts) -

So excited! Grabbed the second (V289B-39071-8B7E4-4ADBC-ED368) code. I don't think the 3rd one works anymore.

Thanks for this!

#4 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5278 posts) -

Cool got one (V2355-70A85-1F2B4-D889B-68C3B).  Thanks man. I'll check it out. Need a small break from Skyrim anyway. Just for awhile.

#5 Posted by solidejake (484 posts) -

I believe I was the first one to give one away on this site!

#6 Posted by Discorsi (1390 posts) -

Thanks I got the first one :D. I was surprised coming this late that not all of the codes were taken. Ty :D. Dota 2 + tribes beta = good winter break!

#7 Posted by BlueStriped (101 posts) -
#8 Edited by yinstarrunner (1219 posts) -

@ESREVER: @wolf_blitzer85: @Discorsi: Make sure you guys pass on some more keys! In the hi-command launcher, underneath the big red play button, click "beta keys for friends" for a list of all your available keys. You'll probably even get more at a later date. Spread the love.

Edit: I accidentily swapped some digits in the third code. It should work fine now, sorry for the inconvenience.

#9 Posted by Inzzy (106 posts) -

Got my beta-key today, but I'm waaay busy playing BF3 so here is myn:

F77D189AE50C89479D879DCB0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.