So I just got an invitation to the closed beta...

#1 Posted by captain_max707 (485 posts) -

I have no idea why, but I've been invited to the Tribes closed beta. Should I be happy? I literally know nothing about this game. Should I give it a try, or is there somebody who really wants to get in and wants a code? 

#2 Posted by Atary77 (502 posts) -

I got one too, apparently it was from the short time I tried out Global Agenda that I still had a log in with Hi-Rez studios, eh couldn't hurt to try it.

#3 Posted by captain_max707 (485 posts) -
@Atary77: That must be why I got it too. Thanks!
#4 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

@captain_max707 said:

I have no idea why, but I've been invited to the Tribes closed beta. Should I be happy? I literally know nothing about this game. Should I give it a try, or is there somebody who really wants to get in and wants a code?

The game is great. It adds Invitation to make the shooter run smoothly and be fasted paced with the Skis.

I played Tribes Vengence back when it came out like, something 4 years ago I believe. I loved it. One of my favorite PC shooters.

Its all about speed. Using your Jet pack to jump off buildigns at the proper angle and hit slopes the right way with your skiis to move extremely fast accross the maps with a wide variety of deadly weapons. If you need a break from Brown, Gritty, Modern Shooters this is definetly something you should try out.

And if Not I'll take that beta off your hands :D

#5 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1328 posts) -

I heard it is horrible, let me take it off your hands for you

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.