Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trine

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jul 02, 2009

Trine is a fantasy 2D side-scroller for PC and PlayStation 3 that lets you switch between three different characters to solve puzzles and find treasure.

Achievements not working?

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Seedofpower

So I bought Trine about couple hours ago and I played through the first 5 level. Then I notice that I'm not getting credit for any of the achievements I've done. For example, the easiest  achievement in the game finsh the introduction level.... and I didn't get credit.

Has this happened to anyone else and can someone explain to me why?

Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Zombieheadbutt
    @Seedofpower: Frozenbyte confirmed on the Steam forums today that when they patched the game on the 9th they had somehow removed a file that made getting achievements possible.  They, of course, said they were looking into it.
    Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Seedofpower

@Zombieheadbutt said:

"@Seedofpower: Frozenbyte confirmed on the Steam forums today that when they patched the game on the 9th they had somehow removed a file that made getting achievements possible.  They, of course, said they were looking into it."

Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.