Awesome choice for a release date

#1 Edited by IBurningStar (2146 posts) -

December 7th is a great day for them to release this. I thought the strategy was normally for companies to avoid launching titles on the same day as games that are considered the biggest titles of the year. Maybe they don't really share a target market with the WoW crowd, but a lot of people are going to be buying Cataclysm and nothing else for the next week or two. It is a movie tie in and those games tend to fall off the charts within the first two or three weeks of a films release.

#2 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

I know one guy who will be buying it 

#3 Posted by mikeeegeee (1537 posts) -

I don't understand. What's significant about 12/7/10? That it's released in line with the movie?

Wouldn't 10/10/10 have been way more badass?

#4 Posted by Bones8677 (3171 posts) -
@mikeeegeee said:
" I don't understand. What's significant about 12/7/10? That it's released in line with the movie?  Wouldn't 10/10/10 have been way more badass? "
Type in "12/7/10 expansion" in google.
#5 Posted by mikeeegeee (1537 posts) -

Oh, it just dawned on me that the title of this thread was sarcastic. Either way, 10/10/10 was a missed opportunity.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.