Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tron: Evolution

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Disney released a new game to go along with the 2010 film release, Tron Legacy. This game is a prequel to the movie forming a bridge (but not a Jeff bridge) between the original and the 2010 film.

Five New Maps Headed To Tron: Evolution

BradNicholson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BradNicholson
    Disney Interactive Studios isn't done supporting Tron: Evolution. The publisher has announced a second downloadable content map pack that adds a total of five new maps to the game's online component. 

Usually, this is where I would make note of said map pack's price and release date, but Disney is keeping that information to itself at the moment. The publisher did, however, lightly detail each map and even threw in a couple of screens to give us an idea of what's coming. Here's the intel for your viewing pleasure: 

• Skyline -- On the upper echelons of Tron City, combatants deftly navigate massive gaps among rooftops while battling.
    • Spires -- A Nexus Stream maintenance spire hangs precariously under the expanse of Arjia City. Vertical mobility is the key to survive.
    • Classic -- The first-generation game grid meets the next generation of grid combatants.
    • Relic -- A legacy of the past, the original game grid is slowly being eaten away by the Outlands. 
    • Drydock -- In a highly secure part of the Grid, Clu’s Regulator is nearing the final phases of its construction.

Tron: Evolution's first multiplayer map pack, which contains two maps, is being given away as a pack-in download code with every new copy of the game. This pack also includes a mutliplayer character skin, which can vary depending on where you buy the game. This second pack, by the way, will be released for all three versions of the game.
    BradNicholson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BradNicholson
    Disney Interactive Studios isn't done supporting Tron: Evolution. The publisher has announced a second downloadable content map pack that adds a total of five new maps to the game's online component. 

Usually, this is where I would make note of said map pack's price and release date, but Disney is keeping that information to itself at the moment. The publisher did, however, lightly detail each map and even threw in a couple of screens to give us an idea of what's coming. Here's the intel for your viewing pleasure: 

• Skyline -- On the upper echelons of Tron City, combatants deftly navigate massive gaps among rooftops while battling.
    • Spires -- A Nexus Stream maintenance spire hangs precariously under the expanse of Arjia City. Vertical mobility is the key to survive.
    • Classic -- The first-generation game grid meets the next generation of grid combatants.
    • Relic -- A legacy of the past, the original game grid is slowly being eaten away by the Outlands. 
    • Drydock -- In a highly secure part of the Grid, Clu’s Regulator is nearing the final phases of its construction.

Tron: Evolution's first multiplayer map pack, which contains two maps, is being given away as a pack-in download code with every new copy of the game. This pack also includes a mutliplayer character skin, which can vary depending on where you buy the game. This second pack, by the way, will be released for all three versions of the game.
    odyssey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By odyssey

Neat, looking forward to it!

(FINALLY!)

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SammydesinasNL
    @Odyssey said:
    "Neat, looking forward to it!  (FINALLY!) "

AAARRRGGGHHHH
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Jayross

Finally...  

we are getting some more maps.

Fantomex100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Fantomex100

Meh

deathbyyeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By deathbyyeti

I imagine as with most DLC these were already finished and were just waiting a month until it seemed okay to tell people that they can buy more maps. Every game

NickTheDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By NickTheDynamo
    @DeathbyYeti said:
    " I imagine as with most DLC these were already finished and were just waiting a month until it seemed okay to tell people that they can buy more maps. Every game "
    It's a way of getting people to not trade in the game.
    deathbyyeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deathbyyeti
    @NickDynmo: I think once they sell a copy of the game they could not care less if you keep playing it. Just dont buy used and purchase DLC
    pkhilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pkhilson

Blahhh

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Vonocourt

I rented this today and yeah, it's not very good.

TheHakku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By TheHakku
    @Vonocourt said:
    " I rented this today and yeah, it's not very good. "
    Bah. It's fine. :/
    Goldenroad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Goldenroad

i cant remember which games came out in 2010 :( iv mostly been playin mw2 all year :D
    TheMartino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By TheMartino

While Disney Interactive hasn't stopped supporting Tron's multiplayer it sure seems the players have.

Wasn't able to find a single game when I had this. It put me in a match with bots or something.

MrXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By MrXD

......really?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.