Tron Legacy soundtrack release by Disney

#1 Edited by goldenmnk (185 posts) -

Here is my original source 
http://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/csqg8/new_daft_punk_songs_from_tron/

Check it out !

... if this counts as youtube spam i apologize i cant really describe it any further.

Edit: I'm sorry these are daft punks additions

#2 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2128 posts) -

Don't worry this is not spam.  Also, I saw these tracks before you posted them, but good find anyways as they are pretty much new for everyone.  There is only about 2 new tracks from the current 6, and I feel like they are not the original versions as I hear looping and some awkward transitions, but overall they sound real good.

#3 Posted by goldenmnk (185 posts) -

I like the ending of the first track.

these cant be full songs.... can they?

#4 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

Man, I wish Daft Punk would release an actual new album...  These songs were composed and mixed really well and all, but it's not exactly listening music.

#5 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

Does anyone else think the Daft Punk music for Tron should have been what the soundtrack of Mass Effect 2 was? It has all the awesome electronic aspects of Mass Effect 1's soundtrack with the tension and intensity required of the score in the second. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.