Tron Tuesdays Have Begun: Daft Punk & "The Game Has Changed"

#1 Edited by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -
#2 Posted by Woodroez (346 posts) -

That's a ballin' ass picture.

#3 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -
@Woodroez:  Yeah, I wish Disney released a higher-res version so it could fit my screen better as a wallpaper. 

On a side note, "Derezzed" is more all-out techno; there's a 20 second preview of the track all over the internets.
#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Woodroez said:
" That's a ballin' ass picture. "
agreed
#5 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

November 22nd can't come soon enough.

#6 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -
@HandsomeDead: Actually uh.. they delayed the soundtrack. To December 7.
#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
@Woodroez said:
" That's a ballin' ass picture. "
Hell yeah.
#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@thehexeditor: What a complete fucking buzzkill. I'm glad you told me though because I'd have been scouring iTunes on the 22nd all day.
#9 Posted by Marmaladebrat (298 posts) -

Aahh, good music. They made a great choice in Daft Punk for the soundtrack. 

By the way they are doing a lot of preview screenings for the film. My girlfriend got us tickets to a preview screening at the end of October. Keep your eyes and ears open on the internet and all the crazy promotions Disney is doing with the film and you might be able to find one too. 

Oh yeah... Flynn Lives!
#10 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

If there is the one time I must say I need to change underwear, it would be now.

#11 Edited by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
DUN D_DUN DUN DUN D_DUN

FUCK YES!
#12 Posted by Jesus (1115 posts) -

I'm so pumped for this. I doubt it will topple the Discovery album but I do have high hopes for this.

#13 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Hell yes on the high res find!  
@Jesus said:

" I'm so pumped for this. I doubt it will topple the Discovery album but I do have high hopes for this. "
Very much this. 
#14 Posted by MisterMouse (3563 posts) -

I am very much feeling the daft punk tracks so far 

#15 Edited by sixghost (1679 posts) -

HOLY SHIT NEW DAFT PUNK. It's kind of shitty to say this, but I really fucking hope this album leaks out ASAP. I am honestly more excited for this soundtrack than any game coming out this year.

#16 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

Remixing this as we speak...  Will post back when it's done :)

#17 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@sixghost: 5 songs leaked so far.
#18 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

so awesome can't wait for this soundtrack

#19 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

Hm.  it appears that my penis has a reaction to music.

#20 Edited by Woodroez (346 posts) -
@thehexeditor said:

" @Woodroez:  Yeah, I wish Disney released a higher-res version so it could fit my screen better as a wallpaper.   On a side note, "Derezzed" is more all-out techno; there's a 20 second preview of the track all over the internets. "

In case you didn't see it, OP now has a high-res link! It's already my desktop.

EDIT: Just occurred to me to check, and you ARE the OP. ugh. facepalming it up itt
#21 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Jesus said:
" I'm so pumped for this. I doubt it will topple the Discovery album but I do have high hopes for this. "
hey man its jesus christ
#22 Posted by Edwardryu (440 posts) -

you can also download a song 'derezzed' free for tap tap revenge 3 on your iphone or ipod touch, ipad. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.