A Tropico 4 Quick Look, apropos of nothing? Alright, I'm in.

#1 Posted by BisonHero (7070 posts) -

I'm sure you users who follow them on Twitter can tell me, but I'm trying to guess which staff member randomly started playing Tropico 4 to prompt tomorrow's Quick Look. Dave? Vinny? Jeff?

Bizarre.

#2 Posted by Zithe (1040 posts) -

@BisonHero: Didn't Ryan mention a copy of that showing up in an ILM a week or two ago? It has to be him.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (7070 posts) -

@Zithe: Every ILM is such a fever dream of them listing off random shit that they don't actually intend to Quick Look (NeverDead, Pokemon Black 2/White 2, etc.), but then they sometimes actually Quick Look them (Pokemon Conquest) that I don't end up committing any of it to memory anymore.

#4 Posted by Lukeweizer (2770 posts) -

A copy of the new version showed up the other week.

#5 Posted by Petiew (1361 posts) -
@BisonHero said:

@Zithe: Every ILM is such a fever dream of them listing off random shit that they don't actually intend to Quick Look (NeverDead, Pokemon Black 2/White 2, etc.), but then they sometimes actually Quick Look them (Pokemon Conquest) that I don't end up committing any of it to memory anymore.

Where is my Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns QL, Ryan? You said there would be a quicklook. I've been waiting for 15 months.
#6 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

Ryan

#7 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

whatabout that neverdead quick look

#8 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5103 posts) -

Jeff and Vinny did the Tropico 3 QL for the 360, so let's hope they do it this time too.

#9 Posted by Winternet (8059 posts) -

This is the best news to come out of this Monday.

#10 Posted by BisonHero (7070 posts) -

@Petiew said:

@BisonHero said:

Where is my Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns QL, Ryan? You said there would be a quicklook. I've been waiting for 15 months.

There there, Petiew. One day....One day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.