The Tuff E Nuff wiki last edited by Mento on 05/14/14 11:58AM
View full history
Tuff E Nuff, known in Japan as Dead Dance, is a one-on-one fighting game from Jaleco, set on a post-apocalyptic Earth where a powerful fighter known as Jade has taken over and rules what's left of the world with an iron fist. The player can select one of four fighters for the story mode, and can unlock various "boss" characters for the multiplayer once they are defeated in the story.
In the story mode, the player selects one of the four heroes and must defeat the other three in the arena at the base of the imposing tower that is Jade's base of operations. After which, they ascend the tower, defeating Jade's six champions and then Jade himself on the tower's roof.
- Syoh - A male brawler from the streets of Japan. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Kotono - A young ninja woman from Japan who fights with ninjitsu and kunai. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Vortz - An imposing Dutch wrestler with a mohawk. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Zazi - A US street brawler and a rival of Syoh's. One of the four available characters in the story mode.
- Beans - An insane punk with a large nasal piercing, hailing from the Bronx.
- Dolf - An ex-mercenary in uniform who uses a knife and a rocket launcher.
- Rei Mizuno - A female martial artist and magician from Japan.
- Gajet - A powerful wrestler who acquired a taste for killing.
- Shirou - A very fast ninja who depends on his sword and ninja magic.
- K's - A strong German warrior with bionic arms. Exceedingly strong.
- Jade - An immense blond man in armor, known as the Fighting King. He's the game's final boss.