Well, if THIS wasn't from out of left field!

#1 Posted by HTTenrai (241 posts) -

I'll just say this and be done with it for now, but I hope Uwe finds his calling here. Maybe MAKING games would better suit his ideals.

#2 Posted by Driadon (2995 posts) -

I think him making a fuss about Hollywood should be his calling. We all have to admit, what he says about the movie business is fairly accurate.

#3 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

No one would sell him there video game rights so he had to make his own so he could make a movie about it...........

#4 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

I'm so pirating this.

#5 Posted by HTTenrai (241 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"No one would sell him there video game rights so he had to make his own so he could make a movie about it..........."
LOL. He's doing both at the same time. The movie is in production, I believe.
#6 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
Jayge said:
"I'm so pirating this."
No, dont. If people play it, HE MIGHT MAKE MORE!!!
#7 Posted by HTTenrai (241 posts) -

...but what if it's actually decent, Pibo? To hate someone just because what they've done wasn't satisfactory is foolish, not to mention continuing to do so, even if they make a concerted effort to correct that mistake.

Yeah, he makes lame movies, but hating Uwe Boll *JUST* to hate Uwe Boll is fucked in the head.

#8 Edited by jakob187 (21640 posts) -
HTTenrai said:
"...but what if it's actually decent, Pibo? To hate someone just because what they've done wasn't satisfactory is foolish, not to mention continuing to do so, even if they make a concerted effort to correct that mistake.

Yeah, he makes lame movies, but hating Uwe Boll *JUST* to hate Uwe Boll is fucked in the head."
Hating Uwe Boll just to hate him is NOT fucked in the head.  He abuses tax shelter laws in order to abuse our fucking cherished franchises and turn a fucking profit from it.  He's got the rights to Soul Reaver...and I REFUSE to see him ruin that shit!!!
Fuck Uwe Boll.  Fuck him in his stupid ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.