Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 21, 1998

Joshua Fireseed, inheritor of the mantle of "Turok", must fight his way through the Lost Lands to defeat the Primagen (an ancient evil alien who seeks to rule the universe).

Best Game in Series

karubah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By karubah

I played through the first Turok game and this one, the sequel. The games that followed seemed to not live up to their potential and made me personally wish they copied more of the formula found in Turok 2. So who else thought this was the best one in the series to ever come out?

Inu463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Inu463

I personally prefer the first one.  I liked the atmosphere better.  Both were great fun though, and you're right, the third one was terrible.  I haven't played the most recent one for the 360 yet.  I hope it is good.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Demilich

Turok 2 and Perfect Dark still have the best weapons of any game to date.

Not to mention Turok 2 was incredibly atmospheric. One of my favorite N64 games.

RazielWraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By RazielWraith

Turok 2 was the best. It actually had a story, a plot (you can't have an atmosphere without that), you were told what's going on, what's happen, where to go, and what to do. The soundtrack was very much improved, the Lost Lands was given a history and the enemies were a lot tougher as well, like the last boss... something Turok 1 was missing. So don't say that the first one had an atmosphere when your not even going to list the reasons on why that is.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By DeF

sadly I only ever played the censored version (didn't have the brain gun thingy) and no other Turok game but I really liked Turok 2 back in the day.

can't imagine ever going back to that though ... antiquated controls meh :/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.