Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

The long-running tournament-based vehicular manslaughter simulator returns with this new entry, exclusive to the Playstation 3.

Any of you Giant Bombers still playing?

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By DarthOrange

The online is a little empty and no one is playing Last Man Standing (my personal favorite mode). Any of you guys still playing. Do any of you own the game and would you be willing to dust it off to play some Last Man Standing? Or is this game just completely dead?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Hizang

@DarthOrange: I popped it in earlier today, I spent over 30 minutes trying to get into a game, either the host was not responding or there was a network error.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By DarthOrange

@Hizang:

Good to know its not just me. Biggest disappointment of the year, this game is. :(

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Spoonman671

I could never get into a match, so no.  They really fucked up with that game.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Undeadpool

I know the thread's a little ancient, but I can snatch this game up for $10. Is the single-player worth it for that?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus

@Spoonman671 said:

I could never get into a match, so no. They really fucked up with that game.

First three days were totally busted for me, I kinda quit trying after... holy shit, this thread is old!

@Undeadpool: Yeah, single-player's good. A little corny but if you want to see Sweet Tooth kill his whole family, it's worth $10.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Undeadpool

@TooWalrus: I've seen the original Twisted Metal PS1 FMV endings, I can handle corny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.