Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

The long-running tournament-based vehicular manslaughter simulator returns with this new entry, exclusive to the Playstation 3.

Any tips for dual juggernauts in the Dollface story?

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HairyMike87

This level has been giving me hell. I'm able to get one of them down, but then everyone just kills me. Anyone find an easier way to get through this level? I've tried Talon but it dies pretty quickly.

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By rjpelonia

I used Talon and the Mega Guns pick-up to take out the Juggernauts.

There are two pick-ups that I know of in the map: one hovering over the street of the town near the gas station, and one on the opposite end of the map in a hole/archway thingy in the canyon.

Using the Mega Guns along with any missiles you have quickly drains their health like nothing. If you're quick/lucky enough, you'll kill them both before they can spawn any enemies. Then it's just a matter of picking up off the rest.

Shoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shoki

keep moving and shoot the crap out of the juggernauts at the U-turn.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DarthOrange

Talon. Blow your wad taking out the first Juggernaut using all of your weapons and specials and he should die and you will be low on health. After that take out the vehicles one at a time to get your health back and build up your weapons. Save the second Juggernaut for last after everything else is clear. This one took me forever too but this is what ended up working for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.