Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

The long-running tournament-based vehicular manslaughter simulator returns with this new entry, exclusive to the Playstation 3.

Finally unlocked Warthog, anyone else go through the pain?

Xiemos2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Xiemos2

So many hours of frustration, but lots of satisfaction once you finish it. Only reason I went through it was to relive the memories of TM2 from back in the day. Also, the developers of this game are sadistic. Absolutely fucking sadistic.

I think the worst part of it is the near-insta (.5-2 sec charge? wtf?) kill sniper rifles that the AI has. I wonder if it's a bug that QA missed, or just another random ass variable they decided to throw in just to make you restart when you've almost got the gold medal.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

@Xiemos2: Man, part of me wants to attempt it but I dunno If I care enough is he even any good? I was thinking about grabbing the laser pistol and being good with that.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gargantuan

I thought you were talking about the Halo Warthog, now I'm sad.

Xiemos2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xiemos2

@Demoskinos: He's a mix between Axel and Darkside. Tough like Darkside with lots of ram damage, better maneuverability, and has Axel's specials. Pretty cool but nothing outstanding. The laser pistol takes awhile to charge up (5 or so seconds) and hits for 25.

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By HairyMike87

Damn. I really want to do this to just say I did it. I had a tough time on normal. I would probably break my house attempting this.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Xiemos2 said:

So many hours of frustration, but lots of satisfaction once you finish it. Only reason I went through it was to relive the memories of TM2 from back in the day. Also, the developers of this game are sadistic. Absolutely fucking sadistic.

I think the worst part of it is the near-insta (.5-2 sec charge? wtf?) kill sniper rifles that the AI has. I wonder if it's a bug that QA missed, or just another random ass variable they decided to throw in just to make you restart when you've almost got the gold medal.

So . . . how is Warthog?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.