Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

The long-running tournament-based vehicular manslaughter simulator returns with this new entry, exclusive to the Playstation 3.

Giant Bomb Review

Avatar image for tournamentofhate
    TournamentOfHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TournamentOfHate

Sorry if this has been covered but I tried to look for it. Listening to yesterday's Bombcast it didn't seem like any of the guys have been playing Twisted Metal, so are we not getting a review for it, or is Alex doing it? Even if they don't the TNT this week should give me a good enough idea of what they think of it, and hopefully online works well for them by then.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

They'll review it soon, they've talked about it a bunch in the past, i don't see why they wouldn't follow through.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Animasta

they just got it on tuesday I think

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DarthOrange

4 stars, I'm calling it.

TournamentOfHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TournamentOfHate

Yeah I wasn't sure when they'd get it, and I was hoping they'd give the online a good look before rushing the review out like a lot of other places seemed to have done. I'd be happy with 4 stars. Just realized the TNT is tomorrow night, probably more excited for that now haha.

Avatar image for carnifexseverian
    carnifexseverian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By carnifexseverian

During the Bombcast Jeff said he picked it up on Tuesday. So maybe a review towards the end of the week hopefully with a quick look as well. Probably for the best, there have been some connection issues with the online, hopefully that stuff will get sorted soon. Games a blast otherwise though.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hatking

@TournamentOfHate said:

Yeah I wasn't sure when they'd get it, and I was hoping they'd give the online a good look before rushing the review out like a lot of other places seemed to have done. I'd be happy with 4 stars. Just realized the TNT is tomorrow night, probably more excited for that now haha.

If you already own the game, this statement is kind of disgusting. I'm interested what they think of the game, but I don't have to validate my decision to buy it with a rating. Honestly, I'd be more interested in a Quick Look (I think they mentioned doing one) and the TNT. Their commentary is more valuable to me than a review at this point--obviously, a review would be nice for anybody on the fence.

spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartanlolz92

im just interested to hear what they think.

g4 gave it a 3 out 5 which is average, ign gave it a 9.0, gamespot 8.0,

alot of scores all over the place

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By musubi

Nice! I'm gonna be all over this TNT! This game is a real blast so far!

TournamentOfHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TournamentOfHate

@HatKing said:

@TournamentOfHate said:

If you already own the game, this statement is kind of disgusting. I'm interested what they think of the game, but I don't have to validate my decision to buy it with a rating. Honestly, I'd be more interested in a Quick Look (I think they mentioned doing one) and the TNT. Their commentary is more valuable to me than a review at this point--obviously, a review would be nice for anybody on the fence.

You misunderstood me, the 4 star thing was more of a reply to the person above me. I don't care too much about stars or numbers but moreso the text, and I did mention right after the underlined part that I was more excited for the TNT 'cause that'll probably give me a better indication of what the game is like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.