Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

The long-running tournament-based vehicular manslaughter simulator returns with this new entry, exclusive to the Playstation 3.

Multiplayer Issues

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lukeweizer

Anyone having Multiplayer issues abound? Not just connection and matchmaking, but UI and design wise? I'm taking issue with how the Filters menu is set up and the wording they use. And I can't see the games my friends are in when I go to the FRIEND GAMES section. As well as the lack of a party system and being unable to tell if it's a Ranked or Unranked game.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By DarthOrange

Eat Sleep Play is aware and is going to fix it.

EmuLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By EmuLeader

Honest Jaffe is Honest.

Hope things get fixed soon for everyone's sake so they can start enjoying the game. I'm excited to see how it turned out and am looking forward to the TNT. Quick fix update would be nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e114a345bdd
    deactivated-58e114a345bdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Apparently there is a 10% fail rate (seems like more) server side that sony is working on as well as a typo/mislabel on full rooms.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.