Tier 2 unlocks in multiplayer

#1 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

Anyone found out how to unlock these? Do you have to save up unlock points or do you have to just get to a specific level?

#2 Posted by benspyda (2034 posts) -

You need to get out a high powered rifle and blast a whole in your console. Then you unlock tier 2.

#3 Posted by Lukeweizer (2683 posts) -

@benspyda said:

You need to get out a high powered rifle and blast a whole in your console. Then you unlock tier 2.

That's what this multiplayer UI is making me want to do.

#4 Posted by Minion101 (91 posts) -

Someone on gaf said you have to unlock all Tier 1 Vehicles/Skin Packs/Upgrades to access TIER 2. This is around ~ level 15

#5 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4811 posts) -

@benspyda said:

Why do people like you exist?

#6 Edited by benspyda (2034 posts) -

@Oldirtybearon said:

@benspyda said:

Why do people like you exist?

Chill out man. I was just kidding about that advertising where you got to shoot the truck. Its like saying you need to severe a goats head to beat the final level of God of War. I have nothing against Twisted Metal if that's what your defending.

#7 Posted by carnifexseverian (69 posts) -

@Minion101 said:

Someone on gaf said you have to unlock all Tier 1 Vehicles/Skin Packs/Upgrades to access TIER 2. This is around ~ level 15

I believe this is correct

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.