Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Two Worlds II

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Sequel to the cult hit action RPG Two Worlds, Two worlds II takes place years after the original and follows the story of the character from the first Two Worlds as he continues his struggle to defeat Lord Gandohar.

Destructoid Review - Jim Sterling did a review without trolling!

• 92 results
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By laserbolts

He gave that trainwreck people call deadly premonition a 10?  Seems like a troll to me opinion or not deadly premonition is not a 10/10 game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I haven't read the review and neither will I, I have no interest in this game, but what I can say is that from what little I have seen of Jim, that being entirely contained in this video, is hilarious. I don't care what anyone says.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By X19
    @yinstarrunner said:
    " Is he only "not trolling" here because your opinion happens to fall in line with his? "
    This.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#54  Edited By Icemael

@Kraznor:  It was on his Vanquish review, and criticized the following:

He says the game is a run-of-the-mill cover shooter with gimmicks that have no applicable use. One of his examples is that the boost is only useful for escaping, because there's "no point getting up close and killed because you have no power left". However, the trick is obviously to make sure you never boost until you're completely out of juice. It's also useful for moving between cover, which brings me to the next point: he says that "sticking to cover is pointless due to the amount of attacks that completely ignore the cover system and instakill Sam through solid walls", when there are in fact extremely few enemies with such attacks (especially of the instantly killing variety) -- extensive use of cover is in fact a must on the harder difficulties. Then we have this part: "Of course, if an enemy throws one of its death missiles at you while you're recharging, you're boned. Sam's dodge maneuver is pathetic and won't get him clear of the giant energy beams and explosions that endlessly come his way." This is an example of the misinformation I was talking about. There is not an attack in the game that can't be avoided with the dodge roll. Then, we have this, which ties into his claim that the boost is useless: "There are a few extra weapons, but they're all discovered within the first 10% of the game and you'll soon learn that the assault rifle's the only useful gun anyway." As most anyone who has actually tried the other weapons for more than ten seconds will attest, many of them are extremely effective, especially in combination with offensive boosting. The disc launcher, for example, allows for melee attacks that don't consume energy (melee attacks consuming energy, by the way, is another thing he complains about -- without, of course, mentioning this exception -- misinformation again!), boosting in with a shotgun allows for far faster kills that slowly chipping away at enemy health with the puny assault rifle, the LFE gun does very high damage to a large area and penetrates enemies, the sniper rifle obviously lets you one-hit-kill many enemies from afar, and so it goes on.

In short: he knows less about the game he's reviewing than I did after playing the demo half a dozen times, and many of his complaints are essentially just him whining about stuff that can be fixed in ways as easy as properly trying out every weapon in the game for a minute or two. A reviewer is supposed to possess great expertise -- this guy doesn't even see how "ultra-fast travelling + shotgun" makes a good combination, or that maybe that the key to effective use of an energy system that essentially works as a regenerating health system is exactly the same as the key to effective use of a regenerating health system: it should be pushed to its limit, but not beyond. (Imagine how people would have reacted if a critic wrote, in a review of say Gears of War, stuff like: "There's no point in using anything but blindfire, because using the more accurate aiming almost always means taking damage -- in fact, all the most effective moves are risky and weaken the player, which is why Gears of War sucks." Or why not take that reasoning to the next level: "Playing games means risking losing, so all games suck -- you're better off watching TV, because you can't lose at that!")

My problem is not that he gave it a 5/10. I don't give a fuck about the score -- if his analysis and criticism was good, he could've hated it and given it a 1/10 for all I care. It's that he can write a review that, quality of writing aside, belongs on GameFAQs, and get paid for it. (Though really, the saddest part is that nobody even seems to understand why it's a bad review.)

ventilaator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By ventilaator
    @Icemael: Well, I played the Vanquish demo and thought that the cover system seemed pointless because of the amount of attacks that flew over it, the only weapon I ever used and did anything meaningful with was the assault rifle, the sliding mehanic was only good for moving from cover to cover, because any serious tactical offensive (As in the opposite of defensive, not the omg ur racist way) thing you might try with it didn't work because you ran out of energy, and the dodge move was completely stupid.

So I read that review and find it to be completely valid.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Icemael
    @Ventilaator: Grenades aside, obviously, there are only three attacks in the demo that bypass cover, all of which are the boss' (one is a volley of missiles that you can clearly see is going to arc around cover the second it's fired, giving you more than enough time to dodge, the second is a laser that leaves a large, intensely glowing and obviously hazardous trail, and the third is a gigantic laser the boss charges for a good amount of time and that, even once it's started firing, stays above you for around two seconds -- so there's plenty of time to realize that a couple of inches of steel or concrete isn't going to protect you). Cover isn't very useful in any of the game's boss battles (they're far more about boosting and dodge rolling), but in every single one of the regular ones, it's useful as hell (even more so than in a game like for example Uncharted, since it allows you to safely recharge the precious suit energy). Also, what weapon you used has no effect whatsoever on the power of the other weapons, I've already explained how offensive boosting can be used to great effect, and as for the dodge move being "stupid" -- lol. Perhaps you should provide some reasoning? It's really fast, takes no energy, and allows you to, with proper timing, avoid any and all attacks. In fact, playing the game on the harder difficulties without the dodge roll would be unbearable (not that you or Sterling would ever play it on Hard -- or God Hard, for that matter, a mode where the energy actually drains quickly and regenerates slowly, and where boosting up to an enemy is actually really dangerous -- you would probably faint from the very thought of that kind of challenge), and even on the lower ones, effective use of it allows for much faster (and more stylish) victory than relying entirely on cover and boosting (especially when you're either too cowardly or too incompetent to use the boost offensively).

Nobody gives a toss if you find the review to be completely valid, because you are even less qualified to review the game than Sterling (who is most certainly not qualified).
    Dangazzm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Dangazzm

LYNCH HIM! I LIKE STERLING TOO!

ventilaator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ventilaator
    @Icemael: Obviously I'm less qualified to review the game, considering I only played the demo.
    All I was saying is that I had the same issues in the demo he had in the full game, so he didn't completely pull the criticisms out of his ass.

I found the dodge move stupid because it covered so little distance in such a weird way, while the slide move cleared three times as much ground, five times as fast. I would buy this game in a heartbeat if there was no energy bar limit, not that I found the game too hard and I want it to be really easy, but I would just find the game to be way more fun that way.

I find your comments about me fainting on the harder difficulties to be offensive. Whenever I enjoy a game more than average I play through it on the more hard/the hardest difficulties. I most recently finished Demon's Souls and found everyone who complained about the difficulty to be stupid, because they obviously played it as God of War.

Once again, all I was saying is that I had the exact same issues with the demo at least, so I might end up writing the exact same review if I ever played the full game.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Icemael
    @Ventilaator: The dodge roll isn't for covering distance (though it is fairly useful for that if you don't want to spend suit energy), but for... well, dodging. The boost is faster, but it takes time to start up and end -- time that you often just don't want to spend -- and also doesn't let you go into bullet time. Furthermore, the start and the end of a slide contains unavoidable movement, which might be undesirable at times.

And about the energy bar limit: the limit is what the entire game is about. Maximum risk for maximum reward. Sterling is right when he says it makes you weaker, because it does -- if you suck (which everyone does initially, of course, but the point of playing is to stop sucking -- to become awesome -- if you have no interest in that, you might as well go watch an action movie). Once you become good at managing your energy, you're a badass. Once you've mastered it, you're a fucking god on the battlefield -- you'll chain boosts into dodge rolls into bullet time activations, blast away until a split second before you overheat, when you let go of the trigger and use dodge rolling, cover or both to avoid damage until you've got enough energy for whatever you want to do next.

Removing the energy bar limit in Vanquish is like removing the gutters from bowling. (Bowling might not be the best example, since it's not an especially exciting sport, but you get what I mean.)
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By xyzygy

Reviews may be opinions, but I totally know what you mean CL60. For some games he just seems to nitpick or act as though it's a joke, and I think that he finds it funny that some people take him seriously. I think he's doing it for shits and giggles to be honest.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ryanwho

He gives a lot of perfect scores and zeroes so he can try out his Bill Engval brand of humor.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Jim Sterling isn't a troll. He gives good reasons that back up everything he says. That's pretty much the opposite of a troll.

This thread makes no sense to me.

ventilaator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ventilaator
    @Icemael: 
    Can't speak of the high level stuff because again, only played the demo, but I found myself constantly being fucked due to not having the energy. Maybe completely removing the limit wouldn't be the right choice, but I thought they put a little to hard of a limit on it. 
     Can you like...upgrade it to be longer lasting in the game or something? 

The "getting really good" and not sucking ideas would all be fine if this was a realistic military shooter with all sorts of gritty realistic realisticness. On the surface Vanquish looked like a completely dumb and simple, but completely insane 3rd person shooter. Telling me that you need to get really good and be very tactical is kind of at odds with my idea of what this game is about in the first place. It's about being a complete badass in an environment of insane amounts of insane enemies. Putting a hard limit on your "Do badass stuff" meter kind of skews with the point.

In my opinion.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Icemael
    @Ventilaator: Trust me, once you get better, you'll find the energy supply to be more than adequate. I've beaten about half the game on God Hard (then I got stuck at one spot for hours, got another game in the mail, and decided to put it on hold), and going back to Hard, I find the speed of energy consumption and regeneration in that mode almost ridiculously low and high, respectively.

Sure, it is a game about being a complete badass in an insane environment with insane amounts of insane enemies -- however, I find that being a badass feels so much more badass when you've earned it. It was the same in Bayonetta -- Normal was a riot, but the feeling of badassery wasn't even comparable to that I got on Hard and Infinite Climax (or Normal when going for Platinum medals, which require you to be stylish and fast and get hit a maximum of one, maybe two times in an entire chapter). 

If you just want to run through the game, see the sights et cetera, there's always Casual mode (I haven't tried it, but I assume you get more energy there than in Normal).
    l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#65  Edited By l4wd0g
    @Marokai said:
    " @l4wd0g said:
    " Hopefully GiantBomb does a Quick Look. "
    Hopefully not of the tutorial area. I didn't start adoring the game until I got to the Savannah. Unfortunately my love for the game is a little dim today because a bug broke one of my questlines and subsequently, a couple of my achievements. "
    Oh, yeah.  I've heard from several people that the first hour is garbage. I also heard they have choices in the game and if you make the wrong one, it sucks to be you.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ryanwho
    @l4wd0g said:
    " @Marokai said:
    " @l4wd0g said:
    " Hopefully GiantBomb does a Quick Look. "
    Hopefully not of the tutorial area. I didn't start adoring the game until I got to the Savannah. Unfortunately my love for the game is a little dim today because a bug broke one of my questlines and subsequently, a couple of my achievements. "
    Oh, yeah.  I've heard from several people that the first hour is garbage. I also heard they have choices in the game and if you make the wrong one, it sucks to be you. "
    I don't think either of these are true. There aren't any moral choices as far as I remember. And you can reset your stats to reallocate them at any point in the game.
    louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By louiedog
    @xyzygy said:
    " Reviews may be opinions, but I totally know what you mean CL60. For some games he just seems to nitpick or act as though it's a joke, and I think that he finds it funny that some people take him seriously. I think he's doing it for shits and giggles to be honest. "
    I agree. He seems to be more in love with the idea of getting negative attention than he cares about writing something worth a damn. I'm not just talking about his reviews, I mean everything he writes, his twitter posts, etc.
    l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#68  Edited By l4wd0g

The worst is when a games journalist says, "I'm a fan of game X." All objectivity is out the window at that point.

hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By hinderk
    @stafax said:
    " @hinderk said:
    " @CL60:  Here is a list of his recent reviews scores compared to the metacritic average. Show me where he is trolling.   Two Worlds 2: JS- 80  MC-75 Dead Space 2: JS- 95  MC-90 MindJack: JS-50  MC-40  Ilomilio: JS-80 MC-81 LittleBigPlanet 2: JS-75 MC-91  The only one of these reviews that is off from the MC score is LittleBigPlanet 2 and 75 doesn't seem like a "troll" score. "
    Sure, just look at his 5 most recent reviews and ignore everything else he's done.  He gives Dynasty Warriors 6 an 80 (metacritic 59) and then a few months later he gives Assassin's Creed 2 a 45 (metacritic 91). He's an obvious troll, you know it, he knows it, everyone knows it, so you can try to defend him all you want. But you know that he writes those reviews on smaller games that agree with the general public just to attempt to make himself seem credible, but then he will troll on the marquee titles, such as saying LBP2 has no replay value. "
    So your proof that he is a troll is that he likes Dynasty Warriors but hated Assassin's Creed 2? Plenty of people like the Dynasty warrior games and didn't like Assassin's Creed 2. 

Here are a few more score comparisons with recently released big budget games.

Fable 3: JS-55 MC-80 
    Fallout NV: JS-90 MC-85 
    Kirby's Epic Yarn: JS-95 MC-88 
    Medal of Honor: JS-65 MC-72  
    Dead Rising 2: JS-85 MC 78 

The only score that is off is Fable 3.GB gave it a similar score, are they trolls too?
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By CL60

I'm loving this topic, a simple joke about how Jim Sterling likes to troll in a bunch of his reviews has turned into stupidity.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jimbo

More like Jim's Trolling amirite?!  I can't believe this attention whore has so many apologists.

He did get the score on this one about right though.  Only one more and he'll draw level with the proverbial broken clock.

hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By hinderk
    @CL60: @Jimbo:  
    It annoys me when people make claims without any actual proof. The people who call him a troll cite 1 or 2 reviews while ignoring all the times his scores are around the average. 

Is he a bad journalist? probably. Is he a troll? No.
    Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ghostiet
    @hinderk said:
    " @CL60: @Jimbo:  
    It annoys me when people make claims without any actual proof. The people who call him a troll cite 1 or 2 reviews while ignoring all the times his scores are around the average. 

Is he a bad journalist? probably. Is he a troll? No. "
    I like how it's easier to accept that he's a shitty journalist than that he's a troll.
    Draven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Draven

The more I read this topic, the more I get the notion that taste and quality is objective. A reviewer just exposes his views and opinions on a subject, so, how CAN he be wrong? Disagreeing with Jim Sterling is the same to say that his opinions are wrong, and there is no such thing.  You can't quantify quality, be it in games, movies and music, and that means that you can't make a "universal" score about a game. Metacritic says a game is 91, that doesn't make it a better game than any other. If, by average, that game is 91, when someone (Jim or anyone else), gives it a low score, is he wrong for doing so? If all game reviewer sites agrees that it is a good game, should EVERYONE agree?

Destructoid is an independent gaming blog. So Jim Sterling, just like the other reviewers - and any user that care to contribute with articles - can speak his mind without worrying about sponsors and any of that. When he gives a low score to Assassin's Creed and sucks it up do Dinasty Warriors, it's his review, made by someone who I know that has a passion for games (whichever it is), that I'll take in consideration. Be it good or bad.

Besides, you don't like him or his opinions, don't read his reviews. It's that simple.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jimbo
    @hinderk said:
    " @CL60: @Jimbo:  

Is he a bad journalist? probably. Is he a troll? No. "
    I find that with murderers.  Everybody just ignores all the people they didn't kill.

You can write "1 or 2" deliberately controversial reviews to troll for hits, or you can be taken seriously.  You can't have both.
    hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By hinderk
    @Jimbo:  
    The thing is that I don't believe he was trying to be deliberately controversial in any of the reviews people cite. The three games I've seen people complain about in this thread are LBP2, Heavy Rain, and Assassin's Creed 2. I find it ridiculous that people complain about LBP2 and Heavy rain since they both got around a 7 which is good on destructoids review system. I also don't understand how giving Assassin's Creed 2  a low score suddenly make him a troll. He didn't like the game, people need to get over it. I think most people that think he is a troll haven't read many of his reviews or are just mad that he gave a bad review to a game they liked. 

Can't embed for some reason, but here is a video where he discuses some of the criticism he gets.      
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
    deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CL60 said:
    " @yinstarrunner said:

" Is he only "not trolling" here because your opinion happens to fall in line with his? "

@Ventilaator said:

" @yinstarrunner said:

Yes. I'm gonna answer for him.  Jim Sterling didn't  dislike a game I like, thank god he finally came to his senses and stopped being an ass.  God I hate people....... "
    Giving Deadly Premonition a 10/10 and calling it the best game ever was  trolling. Giving Heavy Rain an incredibly low score just so he could say Deadly Premonition is better is trolling. He said LBP2 has no replay value. He trolls all the time. Get over it. "
    theres a big difference between trolling, and just being a dumbass. 

This guy is a dumbass.....
    Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#78  Edited By Getz
    @CL60 said:

" @yinstarrunner said:

@Ventilaator said:

" @yinstarrunner said:

Yes. I'm gonna answer for him.  Jim Sterling didn't  dislike a game I like, thank god he finally came to his senses and stopped being an ass.  God I hate people....... "
    Giving Deadly Premonition a 10/10 and calling it the best game ever was  trolling. Giving Heavy Rain an incredibly low score just so he could say Deadly Premonition is better is trolling. He said LBP2 has no replay value. He trolls all the time. Get over it. "
    He says that he and the rest of the review team abide by a "true 10/10" scale meaning they don't just use the upper half. However, he gives Assassin's Creed 2 a 4/10 without backing it up, nitpicking minor flaws and calling it terrible. In what world are Deadly Premonition's flaws more forgiveable than AC2's? He's got no consistency, and I can't trust his reviews anymore.
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#79  Edited By TheHT
    @Ventilaator said:
    " @TheHT said:
    " @Ventilaator said:
    " @CL60:  Reviews are opinions, he is totally free to write whatever the fuck he likes. "
    TC is free to write whatever he wants about Sterling's opinion, too. Point?@CL60 said:

I hate seeing a billion people go OMG TROLLLLLLLLL whenever Jim Sterling writes LITERALLY ANYTHING that someone might disagree with. When I read a negative review of a game I like I go "Okay, sure". When people read a negative Jim Sterling review of a game they like, they go "YOU COCKSUCKING FAT FUCCCCCCKTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" "
    lol fair enough. It ain't gonna stop though, that's for sure.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#80  Edited By MildMolasses
    @Vitor said:
    "@l4wd0g said:

" I happen to really like Jim Sterling . He he's opionated as hell, but he backs it up. He doesn't fall into the hype some reviewers do. "

I respect his honesty but, at times, he does come across as somewhat of a hypocrite.   I respected his decision to use all 10 numbers of the 1-10 scale and, while disagreeing with his assessment of AC2 and it's 4/10, I could understand some of his frustrations.  However, giving Kane and Lynch 2 a 1/10 is entirely nonsensical. Is it a good game? Not particularly. But it's not without some merits. If a game gets a 1/10, I expect it to load to the main menu about 50% of the time. He needs to be consistent with his scoring and, frankly, he isn't.  "

Why does there have to be rules to game reviews? There's nothing consistent about music, film or book reviews, yet for some reason it seems like we expect game reviewers to tow a certain line, and the flip out if they don't. As I person, I don't like Jim Sterling at all, but I do agree with a lot of the things he says about games. I personally wouldn't have assigned AC II a 4, but almost every one of the negatives he listed for that game I completely agreed with, they just happened to bother him more than me (although I do not like that game either). 

I would like for there to be more people like Jim reviewing games. I'm sick of there existing this metacritic constant for video games where almost every major release ends up in the 85-90 range. Less objectivity and more subjectivity.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By xyzygy

Wait a second. He gave Assassin's Creed 2 a 4? 

OK, yeah. He's a total troll. Doing it to screw up the metacritic rating.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Vonocourt

Dude complained about his TV having overscan in the review...wut?

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ryanwho
    @xyzygy said:
    " Wait a second. He gave Assassin's Creed 2 a 4?  OK, yeah. He's a total troll. Doing it to screw up the metacritic rating. "
    Pretty sure he's a quote whore existing in a business where positive quote whoring is too common to get noticed.
    kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#84  Edited By kraznor

It is possible someone simply disliked Assassin's Creed II. I disliked Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and generally consider that entire series little more than a decent rental every year or two. I applaud him not being afraid of simply sharing his honest opinion and impressions of a game. That's what reviewers should do, not just stamp 8s and 9s on everything.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By xyzygy
    @ryanwho said:
    " @xyzygy said:
    " Wait a second. He gave Assassin's Creed 2 a 4?  OK, yeah. He's a total troll. Doing it to screw up the metacritic rating. "
    Pretty sure he's a quote whore existing in a business where positive quote whoring is too common to get noticed. "
    And Destructoid quotes are actually quite common. I've seen them on many an advertisement. 
    FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By FritzDude

All i can say is that Two Worlds 2 is a pretty good game. And a big improvement over the first game.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CL60
    @FritzDude said:
    "

All i can say is that Two Worlds 2 is a pretty good game. And a big improvement over the first game.

"
    Yes it is.
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#88  Edited By armaan8014
    @audiosnag said:
    " @CL60:  Serious internet is serious  >:-(  Grrrrrrrrrr "

No Caption Provided
    BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By BabyChooChoo
    @l4wd0g said:
    " I happen to really like Jim Sterling . He he's opionated as hell, but he backs it up. He doesn't fall into the hype some reviewers do. "
    This x10000.
    audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By audiosnag
    @armaan8014: 
    That's stupendous.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Milkman
    @yinstarrunner said:
    That's what it sounds like to me.
    tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92  Edited By tourgen
    @CL60 said:
    " @yinstarrunner said:

@Ventilaator said:

" @yinstarrunner said:

to be fair trolling is an awful lot of fun.

also to his credit Deadly Premonition is in fact better than heavy rain.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.