Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Two Worlds II

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Sequel to the cult hit action RPG Two Worlds, Two worlds II takes place years after the original and follows the story of the character from the first Two Worlds as he continues his struggle to defeat Lord Gandohar.

Stats are confusing me.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

So the stats for weapons and armor confuse me a bit, instead of it saying speed and attack it has icons and i can't work out what they mean on both armor and weapons. Any help finding out what they mean would be awesome. 

Thanks.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By pweidman
    FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FritzDude

If you have an HDTV, then there should be no problem telling the icons from each other. They all are pretty self explanatory. The icon with a sharp blade on it means your damage with blade weapons like daggers and swords. The big round  mace icon means your blunt weapons, like hammers and maces. Then you have a ruler icon below a sword which indicates the weapons lenght. Moving on you have a icon for a star, which can and will be confusing for some, but here's the simple explanation. The star means your item level, not the level you need to be on to equip that item. The "pluss" after that number means how many times that have been upgraded. Example; 10+5.  This means that the item have an item level on 10 ( Higher item level the better the base stats on that item is ), and has been upgraded 5 times. You follow? Moving on you have all the stats for magic, like the flame icon means fire. The lightning icon means air magic. The skull icon means poison, and so on. The "flask" icon at the bottom of most items is how much weight it will take in your inventory. If you look there you will see how much you can carry.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @pweidman@FritzDude Thanks to the both of you. :)
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CL60

@NekuSakuraba

said:

" @pweidman@FritzDude Thanks to the both of you. :) "

You can change the symbols to text in the options.
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

You can change the symbols to text in the options. "
    Well, even better! Thanks! :D
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Well, even better! Thanks! :D "
    Oh and I have a question. First of all, you know how bows use quivers? do quivers have ammo or are they just used for stats? (I have so many quivers and I'm not sure whether to dismantle them or save them incase It uses ammo) and also, you know mage skills? I have a skill point but I'm not sure what the mage skills do, something to do with slots? I recall it for fire, it would say it would allow me 1 then at the next level 2. Not sure what it was but it is confusing. Thanks.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CL60
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Oh and I have a question. First of all, you know how bows use quivers? do quivers have ammo or are they just used for stats? (I have so many quivers and I'm not sure whether to dismantle them or save them incase It uses ammo) and also, you know mage skills? I have a skill point but I'm not sure what the mage skills do, something to do with slots? I recall it for fire, it would say it would allow me 1 then at the next level 2. Not sure what it was but it is confusing. Thanks. "
    No bows don't use arrows. I'm not understanding your mage question. You mean the stats you can put points in that talk about carrier slots and stuff? Those things allow you to add more cards and stuff, in the magic window you can stack cards for better affects.
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Oh and I have a question. First of all, you know how bows use quivers? do quivers have ammo or are they just used for stats? (I have so many quivers and I'm not sure whether to dismantle them or save them incase It uses ammo) and also, you know mage skills? I have a skill point but I'm not sure what the mage skills do, something to do with slots? I recall it for fire, it would say it would allow me 1 then at the next level 2. Not sure what it was but it is confusing. Thanks. "
    No bows don't use arrows. I'm not understanding your mage question. You mean the stats you can put points in that talk about carrier slots and stuff? Those things allow you to add more cards and stuff, in the magic window you can stack cards for better affects. "
    Well, there is a skill about mastery that allows use of a magic card of that type. eg If I master Fire I can use a fire magic card. What does it mean by that?
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CL60
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

No bows don't use arrows. I'm not understanding your mage question. You mean the stats you can put points in that talk about carrier slots and stuff? Those things allow you to add more cards and stuff, in the magic window you can stack cards for better affects. "
    Well, there is a skill about mastery that allows use of a magic card of that type. eg If I master Fire I can use a fire magic card. What does it mean by that? "
    There are multiple different magic types, and magic modifiers, and it's all done with cards. For example. If you have points in fire, you can use a fire magic card, with a missle modifier to make a fireball, or a fire card with a AoE modifier card to make an AoE fire spell.
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Well, there is a skill about mastery that allows use of a magic card of that type. eg If I master Fire I can use a fire magic card. What does it mean by that? "
    There are multiple different magic types, and magic modifiers, and it's all done with cards. For example. If you have points in fire, you can use a fire magic card, with a missle modifier to make a fireball, or a fire card with a AoE modifier card to make an AoE fire spell. "
    Awesome. One more thing (I know, I'm annoying :P) but I see a blacksmithing like icon next to my items, is it telling me to dismantle them? if so, why is it telling me to dismantle my best stuff? O_O
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CL60
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

There are multiple different magic types, and magic modifiers, and it's all done with cards. For example. If you have points in fire, you can use a fire magic card, with a missle modifier to make a fireball, or a fire card with a AoE modifier card to make an AoE fire spell. "
    Awesome. One more thing (I know, I'm annoying :P) but I see a blacksmithing like icon next to my items, is it telling me to dismantle them? if so, why is it telling me to dismantle my best stuff? O_O "
    That's just telling you that you can dismantle them. It's not a suggestion or anything.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CL60
    @NekuSakuraba: But as a side note, you should dismantle things, and not sell them if you don't need them.
    Dejkrigeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dejkrigeren
    @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Awesome. One more thing (I know, I'm annoying :P) but I see a blacksmithing like icon next to my items, is it telling me to dismantle them? if so, why is it telling me to dismantle my best stuff? O_O "
    That's just telling you that you can dismantle them. It's not a suggestion or anything. "
    Really? It's been a while since I last played but I remember the blacksmithing icon meaning that you can upgrade the item.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CL60
    @Dejkrigeren said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

That's just telling you that you can dismantle them. It's not a suggestion or anything. "
    Really? It's been a while since I last played but I remember the blacksmithing icon meaning that you can upgrade the item. "
    That could be it too. I dunno. I didn't much pay attention to the icon. I just dismantled and upgraded what I was wearing.
    Dejkrigeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dejkrigeren
    @CL60 said:
    " @Dejkrigeren said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Really? It's been a while since I last played but I remember the blacksmithing icon meaning that you can upgrade the item. "
    That could be it too. I dunno. I didn't much pay attention to the icon. I just dismantled and upgraded what I was wearing. "
    Okay, It's just that it is super early where I'm from so I just needed to make sure that I didn't state anything as fact. (Keepin' the Tower o' quote alive)
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @Dejkrigeren said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Dejkrigeren said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

That could be it too. I dunno. I didn't much pay attention to the icon. I just dismantled and upgraded what I was wearing. "
    Okay, It's just that it is super early where I'm from so I just needed to make sure that I didn't state anything as fact. (Keepin' the Tower o' quote alive) "
    Where do I put the stuff I don't need or am too low for? Is there a bank?
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Dejkrigeren said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Dejkrigeren said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "

@NekuSakuraba

said:

Okay, It's just that it is super early where I'm from so I just needed to make sure that I didn't state anything as fact. (Keepin' the Tower o' quote alive) "
    Where do I put the stuff I don't need or am too low for? Is there a bank? "
    Any chest will do as long as you remember where it is.
    But you really should be dismantling or selling items you don't need.
    Most people recomend dismantling becoue money gets plentifull after the first act and you need the raw materials for upgrades. Upgrades to weapons are the most significant and make a huge difference (not for mages)
    FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FritzDude

Yes. The blacksmith icon that hammers up and down next to the items means that you can upgrade them because you have enough materials to do so, not dismantle. And speaking of selling and dismantle, i always dismantle the low stuff and keep the high stuff (Look at the star on the items). But you should really keep leather and cloth, since those are pretty hard to gather, and wood is probably the easiest. I have 400 wood in my bag. And for your bank, any chests do, but you can get houses later on.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @FritzDude said:
    "

Yes. The blacksmith icon that hammers up and down next to the items means that you can upgrade them because you have enough materials to do so, not dismantle. And speaking of selling and dismantle, i always dismantle the low stuff and keep the high stuff (Look at the star on the items). But you should really keep leather and cloth, since those are pretty hard to gather, and wood is probably the easiest. I have 400 wood in my bag. And for your bank, any chests do, but you can get houses later on.

"
    What is leather and cloth used for? are all of the materials only for upgrading or can you craft new items?  
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @NekuSakuraba said: 
    What is leather and cloth used for? are all of the materials only for upgrading or can you craft new items?   "
    If anyone knows, it would be a big help. :D
    FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FritzDude
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    "@NekuSakuraba said: 
    What is leather and cloth used for? are all of the materials only for upgrading or can you craft new items?                                          "
    If anyone knows, it would be a big help. :D

"

You use leather and cloth, and the rest for that matter, for upgrading your items. Leather and cloth goes for items with, well, cloth and leather, like robes or ordinary clothing with stats. Cloth is used with many armor in the game and that is why you should dismantle all robes and clothes you dont need. The higher you upgrade your items the more materials you need. You can further develop your craft skills in the crafting skill tab. And you can later on choose what items you want to further upgrade, like armor or weapon, in the craft skill tab.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.