Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Two Worlds

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 21, 2007

Two Worlds is an Action Role Playing Game in which you explore the world of Antaloor, solving quests and making choices that affect the world around you.

Two Worlds

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

Edited By BlazeHedgehog

So, thanks to Ashuku, I scored a free copy of Two Worlds on the PC.

Two Worlds being a terrible Oblivion ripoff. But, believe it or not, I had fun with the Two Worlds Xbox 360 demo - mainly just because it was really easy to goof around. Walk in and try to kill an entire town. Battle against grizzly bears and ghosts.

The full version is no different. Man, hell of a quest that was. I didn't even bother with any of the story stuff, I just said "I wonder what's over here".

Imagine a Bear vs. Zombie vs. Bandit free-for-all.

Eventually I found myself on a beach with some Wyverns that could basically kill me in one hit. However, in the distance, I noticed a tower, so I decided to make my way there, avoiding Undead Bears. Finding some necromancers, I managed to defeat them without breaking a sweat and discovered what seemed to be a dungeon I was supposed to visit at a certain point in the story (but was not ready to be at yet).

I took off again, dodging more undead bears until I encountered giant mantis demons. It was about this time I thought maybe I should turn around and go back. Unfortunately, by now, I was hopelessly lost. I stumbled upon an Orc Warcamp and stole one of their demon horses and just kept ridin'. I rode past the Sand Dragons, the Giant Spiders, the Flesh Golems, and dozens of Orc Warcamps, each with several giant trolls standing guard. All of these being enemies that could kill me in a single hit.

I had no fucking idea where I was.

Eventually I ended up in an evil forest, surrounded by mages with high level fire magic.

Unfortunately, the fact that Two Worlds is a shitty, bug-ridden Oblivion Ripoff finally caught up with it and it became impossible to continue. Still, though. Even if the game is terrible, that was a pretty entertaining way to spend a few hours. Two Worlds could've almost been a good game...

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#1  Edited By BlazeHedgehog

So, thanks to Ashuku, I scored a free copy of Two Worlds on the PC.

Two Worlds being a terrible Oblivion ripoff. But, believe it or not, I had fun with the Two Worlds Xbox 360 demo - mainly just because it was really easy to goof around. Walk in and try to kill an entire town. Battle against grizzly bears and ghosts.

The full version is no different. Man, hell of a quest that was. I didn't even bother with any of the story stuff, I just said "I wonder what's over here".

Imagine a Bear vs. Zombie vs. Bandit free-for-all.

Eventually I found myself on a beach with some Wyverns that could basically kill me in one hit. However, in the distance, I noticed a tower, so I decided to make my way there, avoiding Undead Bears. Finding some necromancers, I managed to defeat them without breaking a sweat and discovered what seemed to be a dungeon I was supposed to visit at a certain point in the story (but was not ready to be at yet).

I took off again, dodging more undead bears until I encountered giant mantis demons. It was about this time I thought maybe I should turn around and go back. Unfortunately, by now, I was hopelessly lost. I stumbled upon an Orc Warcamp and stole one of their demon horses and just kept ridin'. I rode past the Sand Dragons, the Giant Spiders, the Flesh Golems, and dozens of Orc Warcamps, each with several giant trolls standing guard. All of these being enemies that could kill me in a single hit.

I had no fucking idea where I was.

Eventually I ended up in an evil forest, surrounded by mages with high level fire magic.

Unfortunately, the fact that Two Worlds is a shitty, bug-ridden Oblivion Ripoff finally caught up with it and it became impossible to continue. Still, though. Even if the game is terrible, that was a pretty entertaining way to spend a few hours. Two Worlds could've almost been a good game...

Memoriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Memoriter

I want to play this game, then again i love open world fantasy :P

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Jayge_

I kind of enjoyed it, for what it was. If it weren't so damned rushed by Southpeak, than TopWare might have actually been able to produce something good. It was one of their first games. I don't know how it sold well enough for a sequel, but hopefully they are taking their time with the new one.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105

Hilarious. Maybe I should try it.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105

Hilarious. Maybe I should try it.

Artwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Artwood

It looks like it can't decide between ripping off Oblivion and ripping off World of Warcraft.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By PureRok

It's really not that bad of a game if you ignore the awkward voice acting... ok, the game is bad, but it's still fun in... I don't know, I found it fun even if it was broken to high heaven.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I need to get around to trying this, I hear a lot of mixed reviews and opinions, but most say it`s shit : P

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By c1337us

I got this game cheaply ages ago. I had a quick play with it but it didnt grab me, but I thought it was Ok. I would like to go back and beat it sometime but I am not sure if I will.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Who has two thumbs and bought Two Worlds for 60 dollars? THIS GUY!
    Seriously, I can understand having fun when getting it for free.
    I payed 60 dollars for trash, the game lies buried in my backyard.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two Worlds

Ewwwww
    Spam101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Spam101

this game is so bad it is pure lol.

the framerate omg.
    the story. What story? plot developments pulled out of a hat. and just bad translation
    the guy in the cutscenes isn't even the guy you made.

best of all
    when some town was attacked by orcs i ressurected the once i killed and they began sweeping the streets and behaving as citizens

despite all this i finished the game as some desperate cry for a good console RPG
    the loot was the only thing that kept me going i guess

Avatar image for alianthaberries
    AlianthaBerries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AlianthaBerries

Gotta get dem loots

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.