#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19335 posts) -
http://www.youtube.com/e3

Starting in 43 minutes as of this post. 

Games I expect to be shown:

1. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  2. H.A.W.X 2
  3. Child of Eden

Keep Discussion On-Topic!

This thread is dedicated solely for general discussion of the EA press conference.  What this means is:

• Only discussion of the Microsoft press conference is allowed.  Please keep the discussions of the Nintendo and Sony press conference in their respective stickied threads.
  • No off-topic discussion at any time.  Want to talk about the World Cup or interleague play in MLB?  Do so in other threads.

Any posts/discussions found in this thread that do not relate to the EA press conference will result in the guilty user(s) being sent a PM by one of the moderators.    

Specific Announcements

As with every E3 press conference, there will be specific announcements that you most certainly want to talk about.  While we love your enthusiasm, we want this thread to only be about the overall general discussion of the EA press conference.  Therefore, we ask you to discuss the specific announcements in the forums of their respective Wiki pages.  You can learn how best to do this in our E3 2010 and You! thread.  

Game Forums

Like with specific announcements, we would like you to not get into discussions of  individual games in this thread and instead post your topics/discussions in their respective forums(again, you can learn how to this in the aforementioned E3 and You! thread).  Also, please refrain from loading the Ubisoft forum with discussions of individual games.  Breaking either rule will result in the user(s) being sent a PM by one of the moderators.  

Some EA conference related forums you might want to use:  

General Rules & Guidelines

Even during E3 tomfoolery, the general rules and guidelines of the Giant Bomb community still apply.  You can refresh your memory about them in the Site Rules & FAQs thread.  There you can learn about all of the rules of not only the Forums, but also the Wiki, which I am sure many of you will be heavily involved with this week.  The sequence of punishments for infractions against these rules still apply as well.  
#2 Posted by gike987 (1754 posts) -

I was just about to start one. I don't think it will be better than EA.

#3 Posted by Insectecutor (1186 posts) -
#4 Posted by Teoball (602 posts) -

Hey, maybe James Cameron comes to talk about Avatar DLC for 40 minutes. :)

#5 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Sorry...
#6 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

Hope it will be good.

#7 Posted by ChickenPants (934 posts) -

I remember really not liking their press conference last year.To be honest I don't really see how they justify having a damn big press conference to themselves.

#8 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

If they don't say anything about Beyond Good and Evil 2 I promise to never buy their games for more than $20....

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19335 posts) -
@ChickenPants: They're a big company.  But, I'm not sure about any other high profile games they might show except for AC: Brotherhood.
#10 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and hopefully an Assassin's Creed 3 announcement. 

Assassin's Creed 2 is one of my favorite games.

#11 Posted by Steve_C (1751 posts) -

You need to replace all the 'EA' parts in the OP.

Last year was pretty boring. I'll be glad to see Child of Eden at the very least.

#12 Posted by Teoball (602 posts) -
@phrosnite: Didn't Michel Ancel leave Ubisoft because of "internal problems" or something?
#13 Posted by TurboMan (7539 posts) -

If I see one game that's about Yoga...

#14 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
#15 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

I have a feeling Ubisofts will suck.

#16 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5424 posts) -

Check out the E3 Live Stream thread for more links. I recommend GameTrailers personally. Super high quality and I haven't had any problems with the conferences so far!

#17 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19335 posts) -
@Steve_C said:
" You need to replace all the 'EA' parts in the OP.  Last year was pretty boring. I'll be glad to see Child of Eden at the very least. "
Gah, I thought I did XD.  Anyways, there's another one and that one's much better, so this one should get locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.