Steam deal worth buying?

#1 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Ubisoft pack is 81% off, bringing it down to 12.99 from 69.96. It included Assassins Creed: Directors Cut, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Far Cry 2: Fortunes Edition, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2, out of those games I've only ever played Assassins Creed on Xbox 360, and I haven't much looked at the other games. Are they worth buying for this price?

#2 Edited by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

That looks like a pretty good deal to me.

#3 Posted by blackbird415 (777 posts) -

mmmm if youve never played em sure, but i already have farcry 2 and assasins creed and played rainbow six vegas so not for me. I could see others with spare cash could enjoy this.

#4 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -

I'd consider it worth buying for Far Cry 2 alone, but I'm probably in the minority in the camp.

#5 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

If you can find some people to play Vegas 2 with, it might be worth it. The only other game in the pack I care for is Far Cry 2 and I already have that too.

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Alright, I guess I'll buy it then. It's only 12 bucks for 4 games. 3 of which I haven't played.

#7 Posted by CornBREDX (5307 posts) -

Oh damn wow, I may get this. That seems like a decent deal. 
Damn you steam!

#8 Posted by animateria (3253 posts) -

Aside from FarCry 2 I probably won't play the others.

So, pass!

#9 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@CornBREDX said:
" Oh damn wow, I may get this. That seems like a decent deal.  Damn you steam! "
I know, steam deals are evil!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.