Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 19, 2009

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a mixed martial arts fighting game developed by Yuke's Osaka, developers of the WWE SmackDown! games. It is the first UFC game to be released under the licensing agreement signed with THQ.

No create-a-fighter battles across profiles?

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dimsey

So got the game yesterday. So far so good but I'm thinking I've come across a bit of a flaw, something this game has in common with the Smackdown games.

The main reason I bought this game was so I could play with my bro and we would like to pit our Career mode fighters against each other, but it only loads the fighter from the first players profile, just like it was with Smackdown which is a bit of a bummer.
    Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to load the second profiles figher as well short of recreating them outside of career mode?
    Because that kind of sucks, so if any one knows anything that would be great.

If not well then this thread is just going to consist of me bitching about it.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I don't have the game yet so I can't go any try to get this to work. But it seems silly not to be able to load fighters from two profiles. Maybe you could try to make sure you are signed into both profiles at the dashboard and then start the game? I don't know, just a suggestion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.