Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 19, 2009

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a mixed martial arts fighting game developed by Yuke's Osaka, developers of the WWE SmackDown! games. It is the first UFC game to be released under the licensing agreement signed with THQ.

UFC Undisputed this week :)

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By tekmojo

Ok so I've been playing the demo over and over, practicing every little strike, and getting demolished in the wrestling department. But I'm getting better, atleast that's what I'm telling myself. I have waited not so patiently for this game to come out for a long time. And as a UFC fan, I can finally become the star, create my own fighter and knock some skulls around. It has more than enough to satisfy my urge for maturity and MMA culture. Just hope the online mode is lag free with no drawbacks in gameplay.

I Read some reviews out there, and the verdict is hanging around 80-90.  ONCE AGAIN, it is finally here! :)
    tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By tekmojo

Ok so I've been playing the demo over and over, practicing every little strike, and getting demolished in the wrestling department. But I'm getting better, atleast that's what I'm telling myself. I have waited not so patiently for this game to come out for a long time. And as a UFC fan, I can finally become the star, create my own fighter and knock some skulls around. It has more than enough to satisfy my urge for maturity and MMA culture. Just hope the online mode is lag free with no drawbacks in gameplay.

I Read some reviews out there, and the verdict is hanging around 80-90.  ONCE AGAIN, it is finally here! :)
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Personally I am not much of a UFC fan and I have never really got into fighting games like Fight Night etc so I am not so sure this game will be my thing. I might check out the demo.

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

This game will be awesome....Im thinking about taking off work tomorrow so I can goto the midnight release.....so its gonna be sooooo awesome!

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

The demo was so impressive.  Can't wait to go through career mode.

stealthdf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stealthdf2

grabbeda copy from Wal*Mart, i swear these guys are the best :) lol can always go in and just ask and they will sell anything. I saw every new release for tuesday on the shelves there. UFC full game is SOOO AMAZING. if you loved the demo then get ready to be addicted. Online play is super fun and the medal/trophy(ingame trophies not ps3 related) system is awesome.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By guiseppe

I wasn't at all interested in UFC before the demo, then I tried it and now I'm hooked. I've spent countless hours playing the demo with a friend, so needless to say I've preordered the full game and can't wait til it hits here in europe on friday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be picking this one up, can't wait, it's going to be awesome.

ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShogunSupremacy
    guiseppe said:
    I wasn't at all interested in UFC before the demo, then I tried it and now I'm hooked. I've spent ... [more]

Damn you gotta wait tlll friday? That blows Ill have it in a few short hours!!!!
    tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tekmojo
    @ShogunSupremacy: Damn you gotta wait tlll friday? That blows Ill have it in a few short hours!!!!

You better tell me all the juicy details, SPARE NONE.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By CL60

I'm not gonna be able to get it :'( no money.

ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Trust me fellas once I pick it up tonight I will spill the beans tomorrow.....gonna meet some friends at IHOP, chow down and then go get my game.....HOLLA!!!!

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagerly waiting for my Gamefly copy.  Shipped this morning.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.