Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 19, 2009

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a mixed martial arts fighting game developed by Yuke's Osaka, developers of the WWE SmackDown! games. It is the first UFC game to be released under the licensing agreement signed with THQ.

UOC 1 - Undisputed Online Championship

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShogunSupremacy
    stealthdf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By stealthdf2

im trying to signup now. It says you must have a contract with them which is as easy as requesting after you have 5 forum posts. However it takes 24-48 hours to process and the deadline to signup is tonight at 8pm EST. So unless they process the contracts super quick for people then i dont think i can get in.

Also this is ONLY FOR CAF... that means you can not use regular UFC fighters you must use your Created Fighter. SO if i do get in i will be spending the next week leveling up my CAF which i dont like cause im having way more fun playing online atm.

poser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By poser

Ya the single player is pretty weak... It feels like a same AI for every fighter.

stealthdf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stealthdf2
    ShogunSupremacy said:
    Seems that the offical UFC 2009 site has a tourny of their own....lets sign up and kick some ass!!!http://community.ufcundisputed.com/blog-post/sign-uoc-1-first-blood [more]

forgot to post and say that i got in I am fighting in the HeavyWeight Division this Sunday? did you get in shogun?  lets fight sometime for fun my GT is:  PIRATE or NINJA
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

nice that u got such a easy gamertag, lol ill add ya or add me im playin inFAMOUS right now haven ttouched my 360 add m up man

stealthdf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stealthdf2
    ShogunSupremacy said:
    nice that u got such a easy gamertag, lol ill add ya or add me im playin inFAMOUS right now ... [more]

added via xbox.com im at work now but will be on tonight . *slaps you in face with a glove* CHALLENGE ISSUED...DO YOU ACCEPT *MORTAL KOMBAT MUSIC BLARES BEHIND US*
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Oh i accept the challenge, just sucks now Ill be back on my 360 playin some Red Faction, but if I get bored (which I dont see happening) Ill gladly make you Tap Out in the 8 sides of death!!!!! Mwhahahahaha!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.