Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC Undisputed 2010

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

UFC Undisputed 2010 is the second installment of the UFC Undisputed franchise.

Fighting online

Hammerjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hammerjelly

I decided to test the waters of the online this past weekend. Only to find out that this game doesn't have skill matching of any kind. As a fighter who is Level 1 with no fights, it continually put me up against dudes ranked 30 + and over 200 fights or so. Needless to say I got frigging destroyed. Went 0-5 and quit. I might go back to it later once the lag is figured out but seriously. No skill match? Brutal. 

Also, on a side note: Is it just me or does the AI get really cheap when you hit the A ranked fighters in Title Defense?

JLMRACING91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JLMRACING91

it sound like we are in the same boat.....I only have gone online 2 times my record is 1-6.....but boy was that one victory great :P I cant belive they reused that matchmaking system again......stick with it..cant say anything bout lag cause Ive been lucky i guess and havent seen much

kagekage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kagekage

Isn't there a ranked match system? 
    I'm not sure how it works though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.