Shaq Diesel Playable in UFC Undisputed 2010?

#1 Posted by dondo (24 posts) -

There are reports going around that Shaq is a playable character that you can unlock with a code. I can't get it to work. Does anyone have better luck than I?

#2 Edited by Cdude9590 (55 posts) -
#3 Posted by Blair (2505 posts) -

I asked if Shaq was going to be in Skate 3 during TNT.  I suppose UFC 2010 is close enough.

#4 Posted by Swaboo (451 posts) -

SHAQ ATTACK 
#5 Posted by HistoryInRust (6307 posts) -

For the record, I would never, ever want to fight Shaquille O'Neal. Anywhere. Under any circumstance. 

#6 Posted by BryanDeth316 (22 posts) -

I can beat Shaquille O'Neal. I'll just pretend I'm a basket and his punches are really foul shots. I'd never be touched.
#7 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

If this is true, I actually have a reason to now buy the game.

#8 Posted by BryanDeth316 (22 posts) -

My only question then is; How do we unlock him if the code on that site doesn't work?
#9 Posted by BryanDeth316 (22 posts) -

Here are the codes from the UFC Undisputed thread. Of course I haven't gotten the BJ code or the Shaq code to work. But the Tapout code works. 

Shaq - down, up, left, down, down, left, up, down, down, left, X, Y, Y, X, start

BJ (Black Trunks) - LB, RB, LT, LT, RT, RB, LB, Y, X, X, Y, start

Tapout guys - down, down, up, down, left, down, select, start

#10 Posted by gla55jAw (2689 posts) -

That is amazing.

#11 Posted by JLMRACING91 (98 posts) -

@BRYANDETH316  actually you would be hit 48% of the time

#12 Posted by BryanDeth316 (22 posts) -

Yeah that's true...i guess when it comes to having his fists in your face, those are crappy odds.
#13 Edited by Cdude9590 (55 posts) -

enter this at the main menu not  press start screen UFC SHAQ: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y, Y, X, Start.     

#14 Posted by JLMRACING91 (98 posts) -

ILL try it L8 after work

#15 Posted by JLMRACING91 (98 posts) -

Enter these codes at the main menu to unlock the following characters:

Shaq: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y, Y, X, Start.

TapouT Crew: Down, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Back, Start.

BJ Penn (Black Trunks): LB, RB, LT, RT, RT, LT, RB, LB, Y, X, X, Y, Start.

Entering the code correctly should show a pop up that lets you know the character(s) has/have been unolcked.

NOTE: These codes are for the Xbox 360, PS3 users should enter the following codes instead:

Shaq: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Start.

TapouT Crew: Down, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Select, Start.

BJ Penn (Black Trunks): L1, R1, L2, R2, R2, L2, R1, L1, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Start.

confirmed!!!!!!!
#16 Posted by Gabriel (4061 posts) -

The only way to defeat Shaq in battle is too show him "Steel" its his one weakness.

#17 Posted by BryanDeth316 (22 posts) -

Or bring out Chuck Norris or Mr. T 

If Chuck Norris were in a UFC game he'd be impossible to beat. Way harder than Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's punch out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.