Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC Undisputed 3

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

The third and final instalment in the UFC Undisputed franchise. This iteration sees the inclusion of PRIDE FC and the bantamweight and Featherweight divisions.

Is UFC Undisputed 3 worth picking up at this point?

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Considering picking up a copy of UFC Undisputed 3 for the PS3, but hear that the online codes don't work anymore, the servers may be taken down soon, and that the dlcs have been pulled from the stores.

Despite all this, is it still worth giving this game a play-through with just the offline portion?

Thanks!

Egg0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Egg0

I never played the online because of how unbalanced it was. The offline is fine, there's really no story. Like any other sports game. Though admittedly it's a pretty fun party game. Pass and play with a bunch of people in local multiplayer.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@egg0: Hey thanks Egg0 - I picked it up shortly after your answer as I found it in a store :).

Online codes I had didn't work, and I redeemed my overeem voucher that I entered a while back, not sure if it went through or not... but you're right the game is a blast :D.

Only gripe is how short the career mode is, but I guess that's sort of realistic.. wish I could continue the career mode forever.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By tunaburn

@jctango: they shut the online servers off when THQ went out of business but the offline is ok. ea mma was more fun to play if youre just looking for a fun mma fighting game. if youre looking for depth then go with undisputed. ea mma had better animations and felt more action packed though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.