Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

A standalone update to Marvel vs Capcom 3 featuring new modes, characters, stages, an enhanced online experience, and large-scale rebalancing of core systems and the existing roster.

CEO Anyone?

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

So, June 15th-17th is CEO, the biggest fighting game tournament in Florida that I happen to know of. I was just making this topic to see if anyone's planning on going. I might depending on my money situation but going to a major fighting game tournament has been something I've really wanted to do for the last few years. Maybe we could even get a Giantbomb team to play if we're feeling a little crazy. If not, look out for me, I'll be the guy who goes 1-2 and I'll be the only person in Florida wearing Warriors stuff. Link to CEO website

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0017840c01a
    deactivated-5f0017840c01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well sir, there are many large-er- fighting game tournaments playing in Florida, more or less Central Florida (if you happen to be around that region). I know of one in August particularly that houses fighting game tournaments AND cosplay...yep get your nerd on. And CEO isn't a whole lot of money so by all means GO GET YOUR DREAMS ON MAN!

P.S. So seeing as you say you'd be the only person there from Florida wearing Golden State Warriors apparel...challenge accepted sir.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By demontium

If i sell enuf weed, i can go.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By OneManX

If I wasn't broke... I'd totally make my way to CEO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.