Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

A standalone update to Marvel vs Capcom 3 featuring new modes, characters, stages, an enhanced online experience, and large-scale rebalancing of core systems and the existing roster.

Mission mode glitch?

D34dM4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By D34dM4n

So i have been going through the mission mode in UMvC3 and i have been running into some problems. a lot of the missions i try i do the right thing and it doesn't register. in the Iron Man missions, the first one is to use a Unibeam H on the Ghosts n Goblins guy (whose name escapes me). i do that and nothing. anyone else running into this problem.

now before people say it, no i am not just saying this because i suck at the game. i can throw a fireball and that is really all you have to do to pass this mission. the later ones i do really suck at, though.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Petiew

Are you sure you're doing the H version? Check your controller settings just in case you've assigned H to another button by accident.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.